4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest alphaola
Glad to see GPS is now working on Franco!

Time to refresh this and get it out of Beta methinks...

P

Do you use auto brightness with the color control settings in Franco's app or a particular brightness level.

Guest droweed

Hi Paul, could you add the feature to set the button glow animation on the navigation bar to go off once stop pressing it?

its a feature on AOKP, and I swear it totally removes the laggyness when open closing the app drawer..

Guest Daniel Gauci

Hi! I just purchased Modaco AdFree and built my rom and so far its great. The only thing that I really miss is the fact that I cant make a smaller navigation bar (smaller in height, like AOKP). Can this please be added in the kitchen? I tried editing the framework-res.apk but I kept getting a bootloop :/

Thanks

Guest mark2410

hi since i went from r10 to r11 one app that i use has been unable to pull location form the mobile network. it then tries to find itself over gps but never seems to got anywhere. any ideas what up or how i can fix it?

its really frustrating as its an app i normally use all the time

Guest PaulOBrien

hi since i went from r10 to r11 one app that i use has been unable to pull location form the mobile network. it then tries to find itself over gps but never seems to got anywhere. any ideas what up or how i can fix it?

its really frustrating as its an app i normally use all the time

I can do that here, it's definitely turned on in settings right? Which radio?

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Ir12 now ready in the kitchen. I will be merging the regular and beta topics, updating the first post with full details and posting a selection of Ir12 prebakes. Enjoy! :)

I have some great tweaks coming to Ir12 (while retaining that 'stockness' that I like!)

P

Changelog

12 Mar 16:15 Ir12

• Transition out of Beta release (beta and main topics will merge)
  • Updated all outdated apps / components in the build
  • Added Apex Launcher as a kitchen option
  • Added franco.Kernel milestone 1 as a kitchen option
  • Added SuperSU as a kitchen option
  • Added 3 MoDaCo wallpapers on sdcard
  • Minor install script tweak

Guest congrey

Yes, this is coming, i'll be asking for testers though as obviously I can't test it myself! :)

P

Hi Paul,

Is Name Display working in Ir12?

Thank you!

Guest mark2410

I can do that here, it's definitely turned on in settings right? Which radio?

P

XXKK6

just downloading r12 so fingers crossed that fixes whatever was the cause

Guest nmesisca

Ir12 now ready in the kitchen. I will be merging the regular and beta topics, updating the first post with full details and posting a selection of Ir12 prebakes. Enjoy! :)

I have some great tweaks coming to Ir12 (while retaining that 'stockness' that I like!)

P

Changelog

12 Mar 16:15 Ir12

• Transition out of Beta release (beta and main topics will merge)
  • Updated all outdated apps / components in the build
  • Added Apex Launcher as a kitchen option
  • Added franco.Kernel milestone 1 as a kitchen option
  • Added SuperSU as a kitchen option
  • Added 3 MoDaCo wallpapers on sdcard
  • Minor install script tweak

Hi Paul,

I'm not sure if this is the changelog... what is the difference from Ir11 beta2 and Ir12 prebakes??

Updated apps and wallpapers? huh.gif

Guest PaulOBrien

I still seem to be getting system ui issues even with an IR 12 bake :-(

I'm redoing the SystemUI changes completely for a coming release, hopefully that will solve your issues!

P

Guest sixfeetover

From Ir10 to Ir12 I must take a full wipe because I have no system buttons (back, home, apps) - maybe because I have installed the franco kernel at first time?

Regards,

six

Guest Puzzlegirl

From Ir10 to Ir12 I must take a full wipe because I have no system buttons (back, home, apps) - maybe because I have installed the franco kernel at first time?

Regards,

six

Yeah, you should make a full wipe coming from Ir10 because it's like a new ROM

Guest jay84uk

I'm redoing the SystemUI changes completely for a coming release, hopefully that will solve your issues!

P

Thanks. I reinstalled IR 12 last night with a full wipe and it had been better today, although in typical fashion it'll probably start misbehaving now :-)

Still loving the ROM even with issues

Guest FatherD

R11 to R12 went beautifully, no issues whatsoever.. might be because I was already running the franko kernel!

Thanks Paul for all the Google app updates.. nice job all round :-D

Guest Deathwish238

Just flashed this ROM. Feels quite smooth...but no notification toggles? That's a deal breaker for me...am I missing the option to enable it somewhere?

Guest modstorm

Just flashed this ROM. Feels quite smooth...but no notification toggles? That's a deal breaker for me...am I missing the option to enable it somewhere?

Try using Widgetsoid, works good for me :D