ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.7 unofficial MoDaCo edition

Guest PaulOBrien

By request, i've made a ClockworkMod recovery for the Sensation XL until such time as an official version becomes available.

I've tested what I can (backup, restore, wipe etc.) and it all seems OK?

• DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) - MD5: 54fbd5be5d51c647e3820f463a530737

Report back how you get on and enjoy! :)

P

PS Please don't deeplink this file, if you post it elsewhere, please link to this post.

A little tip also, if you're having trouble writing 'boot' from your updater-script, you can use this snippet in future:

ui_print("Writing Boot Image");
package_extract_file("boot.img", "/tmp/boot.img");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "dd", "if=/tmp/boot.img", "of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p22");
delete("/tmp/boot.img");[/code]

P

flashed and tested! fully functional so will attempt to flash rcmix3d to see if boot.img is successfully flashed from updater script.

If not, just tweak the updater-script as above.

P

PS Fellow gooner, nice. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest danny19901

please could you upload to different website filesonic wont let me download and i really need as im using anzhi version and it wont let me flash any roms at all but everything else works from what i have tested is backup, restore, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, wipe battery stats, wipe data and thats pretty much everything also thank you very much paul for taking time and effort to create a clockwork recovery thank you ok i finally got it after numerous attempts shall i upload to a different site and give you the link also thank you very much ok sorry to bother you's but at the moment i have got the file i put in a folder called android on my desktop in that folder is the pauls recovery img, fastboot.exe, adb.exe and adbwinapi.dll my phones already got the anzhi recovery and i want to put pauls on so my phone is in fastboot mode and in cmd with admin permissions i type cd c:\android that takes me to my folder then i type fastboot flash recovery r1-recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.7-modaco-runnymede.img to recovery.img then i get a few things and it says done but when i go in to recovery it stays as anzhi version which wont let me flash any roms if any one can help it will be much appreciated

Edited by danny19901