total bricked liquid (i think) :s

Guest wortel123

Guest wortel123

Hi,

I've read about a tool from Behnaam to repair every bricked liquid.

My liquid (A1) was bricked when i was using GPS software on a custom rom. It went fine for about an hour and suddenly it crashed (It was charging in the car if that makes any difference).

I can't get it to recharge the battery, normal turning on gives me only a black screen with backlight. Recovery mode doesn't work either, also black screen with backlight (it does vibrate though).

I tried many ways to repair it like adb (not recognized), A1 download tool(not recognized), official acer update(not recognized) and putting update.zip on SD-card and boot with power+camera+vol- also nothing happens, only black screen with backlight.

I hope you guys can help me. By the way it's an European version (Belgium).

Kind regards,

Wouter from Belgium

Guest parithosh93

i had a similar problem, i used to take out the battery and keep it aside for a while(like 5 mins) then put the back in,connect to the charger and try switching it on, it would start charging then. Maybe this might work fr u too.

Hi,

last summer something similar happened to me.

I was using a GPS software on my A1, it lasted a few hours and then the phone shut down! It didn't turn on at all (even the screen) and it didn't recharge.

Luckily, I had a spare battery, I replaced it and the phone booted, so it was not its fault.

After a few months, I retried the faulty battery and it worked (and is still working).

Hope it helps. =)

Hi,

I've read about a tool from Behnaam to repair every bricked liquid.

My liquid (A1) was bricked when i was using GPS software on a custom rom. It went fine for about an hour and suddenly it crashed (It was charging in the car if that makes any difference).

I can't get it to recharge the battery, normal turning on gives me only a black screen with backlight. Recovery mode doesn't work either, also black screen with backlight (it does vibrate though).

I tried many ways to repair it like adb (not recognized), A1 download tool(not recognized), official acer update(not recognized) and putting update.zip on SD-card and boot with power+camera+vol- also nothing happens, only black screen with backlight.

I hope you guys can help me. By the way it's an European version (Belgium).

Kind regards,

Wouter from Belgium

• 5 months later...
Guest shreyas1234

guys pls help me,i was using liquid next 1.9.2 rom when i flashed the official 2.2 rom with acer download tool.Now my cell works with every button combo but it only vibrates and does not show any on-screen responses frown.gif

I tried and flashed 2 or 3 different bins for my device but each time i boot my phone, it keeps on vibrating and all the three notification led's blink at the same time

Plaese Help A.S.A.P

>> No Flashing dinfo.bin.

>> .bin Class is : A1

>> Read MgFl Header Ok!!

>> AMSS FileFlag : 63

>> OS FileFlag : 95

>> Please do Not remove USB cable, unless the program indicates you can do it.

>> Download Process Started at AMSS mode.

>> Hex file Start

>> Hex file Succ !!

>> AMSS Start

>> AMSS Succ !!

>> Cmd [AMSS => Fastboot]

>> Wait UsbEvent [AMSS => Fastboot]

>> No UsbEvent [AMSS => Fastboot], Now quit process...

>> Process finished. [Not Succ]

>> Process Result : Download Process was failed...

>> Process finished, USB cable can be removed now.