CAN ANYONE HELP URGENTLY ! (please somone )

Guest ian_blade2

Guest ian_blade2

Hi guys right then this is where i am .......................................

ive unlocked the phone , and got a modded rom on it sebs one that was then further customised ...........................however my mac adress wont work , i have no wireless and my front cameras not working i tried the file to fix this and that hasnt worked either.

my keypad is totally out of sink to the right of the screen , i cant get wireless to work at all even if i revert to the original orange rom ,

i also cannot boot into ftm mode , it just boots straight into recovery and basicly im at a dead end ...........

ive come this far and would really like to either talk thru this more with someone or make a donation and get someone to finish this for me im now totally lost and a bit disapointed as i put alot of effort into trying to fix this issue.

please help appreciate any help .

many thanks ian :rolleyes:

Guest wrtease

can you copy a ftm image and replace the one in clockwork called clockworkmod with the ftm image and do that in clockwork.just athought.just trying to be helpfull.

Hi Ian,

Feel for u mate as i am in very similar position ie, unlocked,Rooted, crecent rom,everything works BUT no wifi mac address.

On the Monte i edited a text file but no luck on this one; i have the original address as i made a note of it.

If you find the solution give us a shout please.

carl

Guest Simon O

If the wifi doesn't work and you have no MAC address then you skipped the part of the guide that clearly asks you to make a backup of your qcn/NV items using QPST. Without this you are pretty much screwed as this contains some pretty important information about your phone including the MAC address.

You can try this fix this using this guide:

Guest Simon O

Glad to have sorted evverything out for you ian :)

Shame bout the FLB2 Kernel

ZTE didn't release the correct code for the devices so some items aren't working right.. no front camera, dodgy touch screen, wifi issues :(

Guest ian_blade2

ok first of all guys i just wana say thanks for all the replies , this forum has been very helpfull to me and there are some amazing ppl round here !! ......

so then tonight BOUNCER remotely took over my laptop and my phone and fixed all that was not working and re run basicly through everything im pleased to say that the phones now unlocked , debranded , mac address fixed , wifi working , keypads now back in sync and everythings just how i wanted it im absolutly over the moon the guys a legend and i cannot thank him enuff......

i will contribute where i can here and i will definatly be sticking round i appreciate everyone who has helped me do this from the start sam , sebastian , bouncer , project tt and everyone else thank you all ...

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif now to play!!