Wanna solve power issues...extended battery?

Guest gingerhead

Guest gingerhead

I'm getting 4-5 hours of usage time and I don't know how to solve it. I tried to use power saving apps and task killers but that does not help.

Thinking that my battery is bad or something, so I consider to buy a new one, but when I type - battery for samsung galaxy s ii in google, it brings Mugen Power up.

Should I get one of these? 3200mah extended battery

Guest vinaymanro

I'm getting 4-5 hours of usage time and I don't know how to solve it. I tried to use power saving apps and task killers but that does not help.

Thinking that my battery is bad or something, so I consider to buy a new one, but when I type - battery for samsung galaxy s ii in google, it brings Mugen Power up.

Should I get one of these? 3200mah extended battery

Looks good. I've been using an Anker Battery in my Galaxy S2 and it has given me extra life.

Bear in mind the one you have listed will make the phone thicker. The one I use doesn't require an extended rear cover

Edited by vinaymanro

• 1 month later...
Guest grizzlydroid

Looks good. I've been using an Anker Battery in my Galaxy S2 and it has given me extra life.

Bear in mind the one you have listed will make the phone thicker. The one I use doesn't require an extended rear cover

I'm not a fan of cheap batteries from eBay and such. I'm using both quality solutions 1700mAh and 3200mAh with Mugen Power App and I'm totally happy with it.

You can get some discount if you follow them on Facebook btw.