[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Arz Bhatia

Omg I just tried it out, it's AMAZING. Can't wait for Wifi to work. Struggling hard to configure my APN settings. Thanks a lot Trip! And please check your PM.

Guest Bluewall2

Are you sure the settings are correct? Dont select ip6 apn

I'm back on Hypersensation for now i don't have the time, but tomorrow i will truely try again :)

Maybe i did s*** because it was in the morning and i was badword up lol :D

Guest Arz Bhatia

There's some weird bug. Sometimes everything on the phone's screen disappears except the status bar and the wallpaper. :| The buttons work but dont do anything. It's not a hang.

Guest Bluntedslc

oldbutfunctional.jpg

Thinking I should wait for a few hours before flashing ICS looks like your squashing bugs like a champ. On a side note trip I know kmobs said HW accel was not really working have you changed it in anyways since then? Anyways keep up great work I can't wait man !

Guest TripNRaVeR

Old market again ? What's wrong with the new one ?

Not much just 2 things;

- doesnt work

- i dont like it

But... that isnt the purpose of the screenshot lol :P

Not much just 2 things;

- doesnt work

- i dont like it

This will first beta release?

For me equally which type of market run on my phone.

The old one is easier to see:)

Guest gypsy214

great man you are getting things working one by one. excellent another bug i found. i dont know if you guys seen it. i was trying to make a phone call well no body answer it and i went back to home screen and i got a pop up message saying mobile network fc at the moment please restart the phone. i click yes and got stuck on ics animation. i had to take off the battery and plug it back in.

Guest Calvin150

Not much just 2 things;

- doesnt work

- i dont like it

Ha, ha - That made me chuckle. Great to see the market working and the wifi, looks like great progress. How's the stability looking? Great work!

Guest manelriells

Thinking I should wait for a few hours before flashing ICS looks like your squashing bugs like a champ. On a side note trip I know kmobs said HW accel was not really working have you changed it in anyways since then? Anyways keep up great work I can't wait man !

Read the thread man,the alpha2 has hw acc,It's silly asking again the same question,trip added in alpha2 and you can put on/off it.

Silly bugs will go out with the kernel that is yet fixed as trip said,I'm so excited, Wifi and market and kernel fix,alpha3 will be my daily driver I'm pretty sure¡¡¡¡¡ THANKS TRIP

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D