[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest manelriells

Trip,kernel fix will solve music app error and streaming youtube error?

You go fast man,more than a beta a full rom in two days more¡¡¡¡

Thanks,thanks,thanks

Guest edwinbe

Hi Trip,

Good to see you picked up the cooking again. Incredible progress you made the last two days.

Tried both alpha1&2, but too much FC and freezes. But when it run it was butter smooth.

Looking forward installing a more stable BETA soon.

Regards,

Edwin

Guest Dragon_Droid

Data connection does now auto select the correct apn after installation. No need for manual apn anymore.

You updated the OP??? It's the same named file but 6mb larger. I'm assuming yes?

Guest Arz Bhatia

You updated the OP??? It's the same named file but 6mb larger. I'm assuming yes?

No mate it's not updated yet. The file hasn't been uploaded yet.

Everybody knows the old market is faster and better,salute

You know what, everybody doesn't know that, the new market exist for a reason... wink.gif

I don't mind you want to use the old market on your phone, the new one is better for me, the thing is, I can't even install it on Trip's Rom, so I would like to know why this problem exist only on his rom !

Beside that I don't like to go back, we'll never have the old market again on Android so we better start to use the new one and try to make Google improve it (by complaining, reporting etc.) IMO

Guest staymunch

quick note ... i was having lots of random reboots freeze ups then i went to developer settings and checked force gpu rendering (it was unchecked), and i have not had a restart in the past hour or so since i did that

Edit: of course right after i post this i get a reboot hahahaha shouldve knocked on some wood lol

Edited by staymunch

Update:

GPS working

you sure master the art of teasing man...living on the edge aren't you? :)

i was just dloading alpha2 but saw progress was made since OT update.....any ETA now for alpha3? :)

2 builds ready both needed a flash the one that suids my needs will be made available directly. Probably 30minutes

No beta still ALPHA

Awesome. Hey Trip do you think the camera will be hard to fix?

2 builds ready both needed a flash the one that suids my needs will be made available directly. Probably 30minutes

No beta still ALPHA

hallelujah

didn't have a single FC in alpha 1...data connection wasn't working so i didn't get the chance to play around too much...but for the sake of ICS "proof-of-concept" it was pretty good....

Awesome. Hey Trip do you think the camera will be hard to fix?

probably the hardest of them all

look at the gingerbread AOSP camera...still sucks after more than 1 year.

Guest alankrut

No beta still ALPHA

Dang man!!!

Nice work

I downloaded your alpha 2 about one hour ago and i was just about to flash till i saw that ur uploading a new build in 30 minutes.

I will wait for an hour for your awesome work Trip, thanks.