[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Lucas Childers

because he still needs to fix the no data connection and he is not going to fix it tonight..he must be tired and about to crash into bed

He told me this yesterday: "@AgressiveSNIP3R lolz i'm always awake and building 24/7"

I know its a bit of sarcasm but I think he is in it to win it :D He's making great progress, earlier the buttons didn't work, now they do, I'm no developer, but if data used to work, he probably has a good idea of how to make it work.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm having absolutely no issues with the InsertCoin ICS 4.0.2 w/ Sense 3.5 ROM. Speedy, no FC's, and literally everything works for me. I still get a good 2 days worth of battery life and I've yet to see where this "lag" comes in. Either way, Sense or AOSP, I'll run either, and since the Cyanogen team can't seem to release anything yet as to how far they have gotten, I'll stay refreshing this thread until Trip's is done and then dual-boot em. Keep up the work dude!

Maybe it's just me, but I'm having absolutely no issues with the InsertCoin ICS 4.0.2 w/ Sense 3.5 ROM. Speedy, no FC's, and literally everything works for me. I still get a good 2 days worth of battery life and I've yet to see where this "lag" comes in. Either way, Sense or AOSP, I'll run either, and since the Cyanogen team can't seem to release anything yet as to how far they have gotten, I'll stay refreshing this thread until Trip's is done and then dual-boot em. Keep up the work dude!

Baad has done it again has he..

I ran the RCMix ROM for a day.. and it's not the performance that made me come back to Trip's ROM.. it's Sense.. once you've used ICS for any amount of time going back to stock GB is difficult.. never mind using Sense 3.5 on ICS (hard to tell where the ICS bits are sometimes). Admittedly I've been running stock ICS on one phone or another for almost two months now (Nexus S initially and now a Galaxy Nexus), so I will patiently wait for Trip to do what he needs to do to get ICS running on the Sensation..

Guest stonew508

HWA @ launcher

ok now you're just teasing. I'm going to f5 this baby into the ground!

ps next person who quotes a huge image or long logcat file is getting a beat-down.

Edited by stonew508

Guest dvandit

i am guessing we wont get update or beta anytime soon. as hw works on in old version and in new version the hardware buttons doenst work, i dont think it's an easy fix for these.

just saying

Guest TripNRaVeR

STOP ASKING FOR NEW STUFF UNTHANKFULL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY?

ps. you really dont understand that asking for things instead of talking about the stuff that is done maybe doesnt do any good in makin me release an early version :unsure:

I like how trip posts a pic and it went from 80 to 115 users viewing the thread..everybodys stalking you for a release trip!

Edited by homais

Guest dvandit

WOOT WOOT...trips back on...and dont underestimate him dvandit....he can fix stuff as fast as he can say release ;) ;) ;) :)

good stuff , i just saw his post on twitter lol

p.s. i dont underestimate him, i believe in him , he simply the best in what he does

You guys are slobs...Chill out and wait.

Okay Ive seen this a few times now . What is the Ice Cream Andy Icon in the notification bar represent ?
I think it is USB debugging. Edited by n4rbs

Guest domvillan

HWA @ launcher

this is amazing, great work trip!!

this rom in alpha 7.7 is pretty damn solid, take your time perfect it and release when your ready.

perfection is'nt made over night.

Guest Really_Hot_soap

people need to learn to be thankful, that an individual is making huge strides to develop a functional rom, on HIS OWN FREE TIME! he could have very well have just built it for himself and not have to deal with all this useless complaining.

I for one have not even flashed his alpha release but im extremely happy that he has taken his time to develop this, I bought a sensation cause i wanted to see if I could get used to or even like sense, but in reality I HATE IT SO MUCH!....So Trip is helping me out in a huge way by being one of the very very few people to work on this so i can have vanilla android back on my beloved android device. I will be donating as soon as finances allow and am eternally grateful for you doing this.

Edited by Really_Hot_soap

Guest Arz Bhatia

what is there to discuss? he hasn't even release it yet..wait till he releases it and then we will discuss it there, damn..

The discussion thread was made to keep this topic clean. Not just for the discussion of new releases. People are asking for ETAs here and getting on Trip's head. You need to understand that this thread should be kept only for Development purposes, not about 'ICS Sense', 'Camera? What about camera?', 'Just release it already'. Trip will be keeping an eye on both the discussion and this (Development thread), I don't mean to be rude or anything, I just want to help Trip keep everything clean and sober. Thanks and I'm sorry.