GR5&MIUI1216 Double system v0.7

Guest chinagb

Guest chinagb

Note: the first boot must choose "touch to start" to Google account to exit will not be going to the home page of the wrong key unable to......

Can switch quickly, the data not interfere with each other, the user APP V20L and MIUI overclocking share (that is to say, in V20L installation in the APP can MIUI operation, if appear in the may be FC, as long as where the runtime MIUI to install it APP or the same)

, not overclocking MIUI independent APP (but not the MIUI overclocking setup and the MIUI overclocking share)

Core has three (V20L, MIUI has two (BOOT. Img has two, other common)), a common not overclocking, a province electricity overclocking 1.5 G

post-947282-0-88053000-1324365210_thumb.

http://www.miui.com/...342722-1-1.html

V20L and V20E flash to clear WIPE

V0.7 CHANGE LOG

MIUI

delete market (not enough space)

Fixed in the super MIUI start to MIUI under the mistake

V20

delete part ring&alarms/add Fonts.apk/reset decomposition apk ODEX(V20E)

HONGKONG V20E v0.7 Download

MODACO GR5 V20L v0.7 Download

v0.6 Download

v0.5 Download

miui-ota-p990-1.12.2-1.12.9-cgb.zip

miui-ota-p990-1.12.9-1.12.16-57cgb.zip

miui-ota-p990-1.12.16-1.12.23-cgb.zip

miui-ota-p990-1.12.23-1.12.30-CGB.zip

Making the MIUI ROM the OTA method: open the OTA compression NOTEPAD2 package appears to open the META-INF \ com \ Google \ android \ updater-script file, replace all "/ system/for" / system/cm / (front is to bring a quotation marks), set_perm_recursive (0, 0, 0755, 0644, "/ system"); To set_perm_recursive (0, 0, 0755, 0644, "/ system/cm"); And then to pack, flash

Edited by chinagb

Guest trocopassu

Yes .. installing this ROM have the choice between the GR5 and MIUI 1.12.2!

I've tested it and everything is OK ... except in some translations MIUI that are still in Chinese.

How can I put here some screens!

(sorry my english ... Google translation!)

Guest trocopassu

I have not tested this, but I think not, because they are two different ROM's and are working independently one of another.

Just installed this ROM to see how it worked, and went back to MIUI the one that currently use

Guest sugardad

It's nice and after some time I managed to Iron out some thingies and make It more awesome (suits me!)

Basically It's a very nice, unique and nice port of both worlds In one :thumbs up:

My bro really missed the stability of GR5/LG while on MIUI because it had few freezes here and there (e.g. when HDMI is connected and device goes to sleep when waking up device is frozen!)

I re-cooked and signed the whole thingie with most of Gapps, LGapps, Polaris Intergrated on the GR5/LG part and refreshed the MIUI part with the deodexed 1.12.2 release and threw away some un-needed stuff!

It turns out also that whatever app you are Installing on the GR5/LG side Is viewable and executable on the MIUI** and vice versa

so far so good!

(all you have to do is to always Press **Super MIUI as to be able to see apps of the other side

the MIUI option is a clean MIUI with visible only apps you Install to MIUI

BUT Clean MIUI user Installed apps are also visible and executable on both GR5/LG and Super MIUI)

Edited by sugardad

Guest parthabhatta

I have flashed this ROM. This is brilliant and is working great till now. Thanks to chinagb.

Can anybody say the difference between Super MIUI & MIUI. I apparently couldn't find any!

Will a Nandroid backup of this ROM work properly if flashed after flashing of some other ROM. As I saw both the ROMs run in Ext3 whereas original MIUI ROM runs on Ext4. So will converting to Ext3 everytime before flashing Nandroid suffice?

Lastly I am thinking of posting a link in xda-developers.

EDIT 1: Understood the difference between SUPER MIUI & MIUI as explained by Sugardad. Understood it a little late after repeated reading. tongue.gif

EDIT2: ChinaGB - Flashed your zip for 12.9 version. Great support. Thanks to you. BTW I uninstalled system app DND (Call/SMS Firewall). Can anybody tell me How to bring it back in English?

Edited by parthabhatta

Brilliant !

thanks for your work

On my phone , V20L didn't have keyboard but it was easy to get one from miui system ;-)

Regards

Edited by jon9

Guest parthabhatta

long time seaching on miui

;-)

http://www.miui.com/...340770-1-1.html

Thanks. Keep it up. Great things coming for O2X. Time seems ripe for a three in one if technically possible.

Edit: GR5 part of this ROM doesnot poweroff. It keeps on restarting. Only way to switch off is to change to MIUI and switch off. Shifted back to MIUI combination which works better.

Edited by parthabhatta

• 2 weeks later...
Guest parthabhatta

I flashed v0.6. Great with full transparent status bar and HP RC10 kernel. But after full two days use I had to come back to ver 0.5 as. 0.6 freezes randomly in v20L very. This may be due to HP kernel.

Anyway great effort from CHINAGB.

Guest parthabhatta

ChinaGB

Please give the link to 0.7 version you uploaded in original Chinese site. I am unable to download it from there. Further I saw that there are two versions. Will you please take the pain to give changelog of both the versions so that we can differentiate between the two. BTW, I am back to ver 0.5 which is running great. v0.6 had some bugs and my phone froze ocassionally.

Thanks.

Guest ucaimah

Hi. i am using this rom from v0.5

right now i'm using v.06 and i feel very satisfied with the performance and battery life

i just wondering, are there any significant fixed from v0.6 to v0.7

is v0.7 still using MIUI 12.16 or 12.23?

thanks