Cyanogenmod 7 builded from sources ready!

Guest deadlink

Guest wicky feat

@deadlink

Led control is totally messed up. It always stays on when there is some notification. Also the 3 colors are showing up wrong.

I am using default setting and did not changed in CM setting Led Notification.

Guest mladenovic73

On my phone,battery start to drain after a call and droping in % until restart.What can i do?

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest plegdroid

On my phone,battery start to drain after a call and droping in % until restart.What can i do?

morning, try killing the dialer after a call, can set long press on back button to kill foreground apps >setting/ application/ development. I had heavy battery drain from the dialler until started using kill foreground tasks :)

Guest mladenovic73

morning, try killing the dialer after a call, can set long press on back button to kill foreground apps >setting/ application/ development. I had heavy battery drain from the dialler until started using kill foreground tasks :)

Thanx man i will try thatsmile.gif

Guest plegdroid

I am in the hospital. continue working on the rom when it's healing.

hope nothing serious, best wishes and get well soon :)

не надейтесь ничто серьезное, наилучшие пожелания и поживайте хорошо скоро

:)

Edited by plegdroid

I am in the hospital. continue working on the rom when it's healing.

... It's interesting, the same happened to me 3 months ago. Maybe racer rom developers are cursed -.- Get well soon and let's make a team, don't work alone like me.

Guest Rahulj85

... It's interesting, the same happened to me 3 months ago. Maybe racer rom developers are cursed -.- Get well soon and let's make a team, don't work alone like me.

tk care guys..roms can wait..health comes first amongst other things..:-)

Guest equiliym

morning, it makes the numbers on the incall dial pad unobstructed :)

mine was already like that 0o but good fix anyway if there were messed up apks :P

edit: lol with this phone.apk i dont have a slider when someone is calling me >.<

Edited by equiliym

Guest Vlatko25

mine was already like that 0o but good fix anyway if there were messed up apks :P

edit: lol with this phone.apk i dont have a slider when someone is calling me >.<

i muat say that it really rocks on gen 2 Racer cm 7.2.0 Deadlink:D

Guest deadlink

You can use hardware buttons =)

I'm at home on outpatient care. I am preparing the mooncake device to build cyanogen. Soon publish on github.

Guest plegdroid

I'm at home on outpatient care. I am preparing the mooncake device to build cyanogen. Soon publish on github.

glad to hear your home :)

Guest Racerboy

slightly off topic here but deadlink can you have a look at the msm_ts/msm_racer_ts ts drivers in the kernel and adapt them for ICS rom please.....

Edited by Racerboy

Guest equiliym

sweet, nice to hear you are home, best wishes and get well soon <3 lol saying the same to myself since im sick too xD

oh and glad to hear you will release source, thanks for that :D