Cyanogenmod 7 builded from sources ready!

Guest deadlink

Guest neruxxx

awesome rom, this is the only cm7 rom for my racer that fully works.

with racer roms i cant get my camera working and tether is kinda bugged ( barnacle conects, my pc conects but i cant open webpages on chrome ) there's connectivity (msn, lineage) but no chrome :c

so cheers and keep doing good work like these. c:

neruxxx, that's a DNS issue with your pc. Try to change your DNS to google dns or opendns. (opendns has a "how to" with images if you don't know how to change them)

Se if it fixes it

Guest neruxxx

neruxxx, that's a DNS issue with your pc. Try to change your DNS to google dns or opendns. (opendns has a "how to" with images if you don't know how to change them)

Se if it fixes it

change dns setting on my mobile? apn settings have dns? ( on my pc i always use google dns ).

when i use this rom everything works fine ( barnacle tethering ), with racer rom works too, but no web surfing D: i have connection but chrome cant open any pages, still can connect to msn and play lineage.

and camera doesnt work with racer rom either, with this rom works fine.

Guest Racerboy

And libs...

true, vamshi`s kernel even though is a great kernel for our racer is now slightly outdated or needs modifying as the camera only works with an older version of "liboemcamera.so" in cyanogen....where as your most recent gen1 kernel works with new builds of cyanogen without having to replace the mensioned file

i have great respect for his/your work and appreciate the fact that you both have shared your kernels with us

Guest neruxxx

okay, so i just did something that worked, i copied the boot folder, meta inf folder and lib folder of this rom on the racer ICSv5 rom, and now my camera works, i'll try tether and other stuff.

this is my first time with an android and just did this by "guessing" what to do, cheers. c:

i'm from chile so excuse my "tarzan" english.

Edited by neruxxx

Guest equiliym

And libs...

regarding libs, i never gave much attention before but last night i saw that ar6000.ko in early builds was 2.9mb and ever since wifi tether was 'buggy' and all its only 200+/- kb, you know whats that all about?

i might sound stupid but just curious :)

Guest Vlatko25

yes, I'll post an update here

nice to hear this Deadlink,i must say that i have revert to gen2 and now is much better with 7.2.0

support fot this hard work yours :D