Faceunlock, slideunlock, no lock options disabled

Guest chowdarygm

Guest chowdarygm

Found an awesome app which takes screenshot of the user who tries to unlock the phone with wrong passwords

out of curiosity, i wanted to check if it works with faceunlock and tried it

oops......and there is no faceunlock support which is as expected as ICS is so young..but i have got into another problem now where after disabling gotya and uninstalling it, i am not able to select the faceunlock feature and the screen looks like below.....how do i re-enable these frown.gifconfused.gif

post-690631-0-83319400-1323082948_thumb.

Guest chowdarygm

it's because you have credential storage active. So you've either got certificated installed onto your phone or you've have VPN set up.

Thank you very much. I have cleared all the certificates and the faceunlock is back....that will not cause any issues right?

Guest shenshang

Thank you very much. I have cleared all the certificates and the faceunlock is back....that will not cause any issues right?

Well, anything that requires certificates like an enterprise wifi login would fail. You do know face unlock is a cool feature, and is NOT supposed to be used for security right?

Guest chowdarygm

Well, anything that requires certificates like an enterprise wifi login would fail. You do know face unlock is a cool feature, and is NOT supposed to be used for security right?

Yeah, I know its not a high security feature but fun to have it. Lot of my friends are already impressed with it.

I don't connect to any highly secured networks. I guess this shouldn't cause any issues with day to day usage... is there a way I can install default important certificates that came with device without wiping devices?

I use US based Vpn, will check that in the evening

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sputnik99

Found an awesome app which takes screenshot of the user who tries to unlock the phone with wrong passwords

out of curiosity, i wanted to check if it works with faceunlock and tried it

oops......and there is no faceunlock support which is as expected as ICS is so young..but i have got into another problem now where after disabling gotya and uninstalling it, i am not able to select the faceunlock feature and the screen looks like below.....how do i re-enable these frown.gifconfused.gif

post-690631-0-83319400-1323082948_thumb.

and what is the name of that app?