Membership

Guest 318vert

Guest 318vert

I purchased membership yesterday but its still saying its pending even though Paypal has confirmed payment.... Paul isn't answering messages. Can anyone else active my membership?

Guest S M HUGHES

Mine says my account is active and payment received.. but wheres this kitchen etc?

No sign of apps or any info yet. Will this follow shortly or is a fraud call needed?

Guest S M HUGHES

Same problem, cant use galaxy nexus rom online kitchen..... :-(

I signed up and paid the 9.99 for the baked roms etc.. but nothing. Unless it's just badly organised here so you can't find anything, I'll allow the customary 48 working hours then it's off to trading standards and the bank fraud team.

It may well be an honest mistake and a badly managed site but what can you do eh

Guest hecatae

I signed up and paid the 9.99 for the baked roms etc.. but nothing. Unless it's just badly organised here so you can't find anything, I'll allow the customary 48 working hours then it's off to trading standards and the bank fraud team.

It may well be an honest mistake and a badly managed site but what can you do eh

Sorry which kitchen are you having a problem with?

I asked previously but have yet to receive a reply

Which device kitchen are you looking for?

P

Guest S M HUGHES

Sounds like someone is overreacting...

Rather than carpet bomb the news staff with random PM's, it would be a great idea to contact Paul directly...

Would have been handy to see that option ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yvann Boucher

I've got the same Problem. I can't use the Galaxy Nexus kitchen too.

The same here ... juste bought access but cannot acces Galaxy Nexus kitchen, any idea ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest TheManicGibbon

Welcome to MoDaCo!

You would be best to contact Paul or a moderator directly with enquiries for this. Can you access any other kitchens? I can confim that the devs can access the Galaxy Nexus kitchen, it's probably just a temporary issue with new accounts. It'll be fixed soon! :)

• 3 weeks later...