HTC Sensation is a good option?

Guest Hadesword

Guest Hadesword

I'm looking for a new Android phone and would to like someone can explain me if this phone (HTC Sensation)is a good option to buy

I think HTC will be update to ice cream next year, sure? , but my mean dude is battery life with normal use, and RAM size 768 is enough tu run everthing at same time twitter,facebook,widgets etc....?

thanks alot for your answers!

sorry for my english

Edited by Hadesword

Hi Hadesword,

Every phone has its positives and negatives; I suppose you are just comparing the HTC Sensation to similarly sized/priced/specced phones.

Just by comparing reviews, there are a few areas where Sensation isn't perfect (battery life, visibility of screen outdoors in bright light) but it's a very good package at its price.

I recommend you go to a shop where you can play with the phone and do the same for other phones you are considering.

Some great features of the Sensation for me is the QHD screen resolution and screen size (at half the Galaxy Nexus price, for me locally; better res than SGS2), better apparent quality/build/feel compared to SGS2 and probably LG 2x/3D twins and even SGN. IMHO.

Battery life can be addressed via higher capacity batteries and rooting/flashing another ROM - which may help.

Plus the great development by TripNRaver of the TripNICE ICS ROM for Sensation! I've not seen anything like this, running as well as Alpha, on a community-developed/developer ROM for a dual core phone.

Good luck with your research and trials. I was looking initially at LG 2x, then LG 3d, then Sensation vs SGS2 and bought the Sensation. :)

Regardless of where you are up to in choosing, have a look at the TripNICE Ice Cream Sandwich alpha version on Sensation!

I'm looking for a new Android phone and would to like someone can explain me if this phone (HTC Sensation)is a good option to buy

I think HTC will be update to ice cream next year, sure? , but my mean dude is battery life with normal use, and RAM size 768 is enough tu run everthing at same time twitter,facebook,widgets etc....?

thanks alot for your answers!

sorry for my english

Many thanks for your explanation

I'ts very important devs work on it make new roms

Improved battery life on ICS is something that has been reported by some users and posters on that alpha TripNICE ROM thread.

The use of a higher capacity battery plus a tuned ROM is someting I would like to try, too. :)

I hope that you end up getting a Sensation and reporting on how you find it. Best wishes.