CM6.1 UltraFast - Custom tweaked Android 2.2 ROM

Guest Domica

I was flashed hungarian 2.1

As noted at the beginning of the post, UK ROM is needed because of partition layout and compatibility, HU is not tested.

Best option is to wipe all, flash UK and try again flashing v03+ update zip.

Guest samnang

What is the error message at recovery?

after i copy dload to my sd card and then press power + volume up + end call, always got that message!

but now i trying to flash your ur rom with recovery, it done and successful but i got "Application 360 Launcher (in process android.process.acore" is not responding and reboot again and again.:(

Edited by samnang

after i copy dload to my sd card and then press power + volume up + end call, always got that message!

but now i trying to flash your ur rom with recovery, it done and successful but i got "Application 360 Launcher (in process android.process.acore" is not responding and reboot again and again.

Strange, it seems that you have a different amount of memory (T-Mobile Pulse original or different market variation?)....

Well, the described problem could indicate 2 things:

1) Lack of free space( data)

2)Non mounted sd-ext

My recommendation would be (if you cannot start Link2SD app from within Android) to flash Darktremor A2SD and try to initialize Android (assuming you flashed latest ROM version+update zip file).

Edited by Domica

but now i trying to flash your ur rom with recovery, it done and successful but i got "Application 360 Launcher (in process android.process.acore" is not responding and reboot again and again.

Is it OK now?

I can't flash official 2.1 rom UK, only Hungarian. I dont understand why, but it appear update faild when flash UK rom. I think that is the reason why I can't install some other

2.1 custom roms.

As noted at the beginning of the post, UK ROM is needed because of partition layout and compatibility, HU is not tested.

Best option is to wipe all, flash UK and try again flashing v03+ update zip.

Guest Rizwan Sheikh

i am unable to run the rom on my Pulse. after clearing data, cache and delvik, when i install the rom and the update, it jus reboots to the recovery screen everytime. can u(Domica) please help me getting through it?

I can't flash official 2.1 rom UK, only Hungarian. I dont understand why, but it appear update faild when flash UK rom. I think that is the reason why I can't install some other

2.1 custom roms.

What variation of U8220 is it?

when i try to install any app i can't .. phone reboot every time what can i do dude ?!

Did you install the flash update( superuser updated + correct data permissions?

i am unable to run the rom on my Pulse. after clearing data, cache and delvik, when i install the rom and the update, it jus reboots to the recovery screen everytime. can u(Domica) please help me getting through it?

What official 2.1 ROM can you install? What variation of Huawei U8220 (pulse) is yours?

Guest Rizwan Sheikh

What official 2.1 ROM can you install? What variation of Huawei U8220 (pulse) is yours?

i m currently using CM 6.1, at first i installed Uk's official rom. Variations as in?

2.1 custom roms.

You need to install time machine and then UK Rom, because once you install Hungarian, you cannot install any other then Hungarian without a time machine. Extract, put dload onto SD, update like any other official rom, then put UK dload folder onto SD and update like any other official (red, vol up and power).

Here it is:

HuaweiRESETdload.zip

I try install time machine and i still can't install UK update.

You need to install time machine and then UK Rom, because once you install Hungarian, you cannot install any other then Hungarian without a time machine. Extract, put dload onto SD, update like any other official rom, then put UK dload folder onto SD and update like any other official (red, vol up and power).

Here it is:

How I can update flash? Where I can see variation of my t-mobile pulse?

Is it official T-Mobile Pulse from one of the markets which supported it or Huawei u8220( not t-mobile branded)?

Guest samnang

Strange, it seems that you have a different amount of memory (T-Mobile Pulse original or different market variation?)....

Well, the described problem could indicate 2 things:

1) Lack of free space( data)

2)Non mounted sd-ext

My recommendation would be (if you cannot start Link2SD app from within Android) to flash Darktremor A2SD and try to initialize Android (assuming you flashed latest ROM version+update zip file).

Every time i try to flash update zip, it isn't boot to home screen. it's boot to CMW automatically! :-(

Guest Rizwan Sheikh

Is it T-mobile Pulse or some other variation( cht, original u8220,...)?

it is t-mobile pulse.. samnang is facing the same problem.. if cm 6.1 is working properly then ur rom is also a customized versoin .. so it shud run? :s

I will post a link for boot.img update( from recovery).

Thank you!

I don't know how to flash boot.img from recovery,please tell me.

Can I replace the zip's boot.img and resign the ZIP, then I flash the zip from Recovery?

It is official T-mobile pulse. A t-mobile brand, not a huawei u8220.

Is it official T-Mobile Pulse from one of the markets which supported it or Huawei u8220( not t-mobile branded)?

Thank you!

I don't know how to flash boot.img from recovery,please tell me.

Can I replace the zip's boot.img and resign the ZIP, then I flash the zip from Recovery?

Easy way is to connect Pulse to PC and using Android Commander flash BOOT.IMG or at recovery update a BOOT.IMG flash file (several different can be found on the first post or by using search at forum).