TripNiCE - Ice Cream Sandwich Discussion Thread | Latest - TR001B

Guest Arz Bhatia

Guest BiziBB

Just for discussion purposes: Trebuchet launcher from Cyanogenmod seems to be only for ICS 4.03, according to this info.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1410674

I recall TripNraVeR mentioned possibly integrating it into one of the ICS ROMs. Would you have access to one already modded to run on 4.01 or will you DIY it to run?

Discuss!

Guest fejker

hello,

how i solve the market problem ?

cant download anything, the phone reboots

Try going into application management and find the market app, then clear the data for the market app, reboot (not always needed) and try downloading from the market again.

There's a nice little thank you button at the bottom right corner of this post. If I helped you, you can click it without clogging the topic with "thank you" posts.

Guest bvr127

looks like trip has hit a snag on ICS development... checked his twtter feed.....seems something gets fixed and something else breaks.....sucks.....wish i could help in any way....but the most i can do is hope and pray

Guest subhramani

What's next?

- Fixed webview

- Photo camera

- CM9 launcher

- AOSP (almost pure)

- Faster then the current release

Maybe?

- seperate latest cm9 release (unofficial offcourse)

Kernel?

- Adreno 225 kernel drivers (msm 3.0)

- Genlock finished

- Socket 8960 features (dont know if it really does anything, but def. couldnt harm either therefore done)

for example every drivers run in 8960 mode instead of 8660, so when driver did checked for a cpu it always "found" 8960

the Adreno 225 drivers running in the same way, they think its an 8960 cpu and therefore 225 instead of 220

LOL. Just when I was thinking of selling my Sensation. Thanks trip. Waiting for the upload.

Guest SlasherX

@The poster above me: There's always PDANet. It works over adb so it should work on all phones.

Thanks for the info but as it seems its meant for sharing my mobile internet to my PC..I need the other way around.

Guest Vexation

Yeah cant wait either :D Are you uploading it allready?

Trip just tweeted that the next version will be up in under 24 hours. Damn him for making me excited again. Time for the usual backups xD

Guest subhramani

Thanks Trip.

I have noticed WhatsApp crashing in all the ICS builds and I dont know why. Any clue about it?

Dont flame if it has been discussed already :-D

Guest Vexation

Thanks Trip.

I have noticed WhatsApp crashing in all the ICS builds and I dont know why. Any clue about it?

Dont flame if it has been discussed already :-D

I had that as well, I simply updated to the latest version (released yesterday) and it seemed to work fine after that.

Guest Vierbergen Tim

Hi i did a bit of research and digging through the rom on this, trying to find the recommended radio , any way heres what i found the included ril in this rom is the new 2.2.0210HMQ ,the matching radio for this is the new 10.16 which is only stable on the new firmware and 1.20 hboot so im sure trip had these in mind for this rom. Hope this helps

hi,

When I did the upgrade my rill was upgraded to 2.2.0210HQM.... but the radio is 11.16 and not 10.16

baseband 11.59.3504.00U_11.16.3504.16_M

I know wrong radio and ril can mess up bluetooth, wifi and so on. There must be a raison why HTC upgraded everything before launching ICS...

Guest leeskywalker

hi,

When I did the upgrade my rill was upgraded to 2.2.0210HQM.... but the radio is 11.16 and not 10.16

baseband 11.59.3504.00U_11.16.3504.16_M

I know wrong radio and ril can mess up bluetooth, wifi and so on. There must be a raison why HTC upgraded everything before launching ICS...

Yes sorry typo i ment 11.16

Guest leeskywalker

No the radio doesnt mess up bluetooth and wifi, thats just a fairytail from people who want to help someone with wireless problems and they dont know an answer. I'm still running an old radio and bluetooth runs perfectly well on the senseless same for wifi.

The only reason HTC is upgrading everything is for bug fixes, stability and/or changes in the different mobile networks in the world (G, 3G, 4G, H) you name it. And it deffinately doesnt mess up the internal configuration of the phone regarding bluetooth and wifi. The only thing new is that HTC changed the wifi interface to wlan0 to fix tethering in ICS but that is rom-related nothing more.

Thanks for clearing that up i was led to believe otherwise ,but i will say for me at least updateing to the new firmware and radio to match with included ril has given me much better battery life ,placebo?

Guest illuminarias

lol, i find it funny how every posts on twitter that he's fixed it, and another release soon, but posts a new tweet saying something broke and postpone it. sheesh, don't boast. say something when you've fixed it.

Guest Vexation

Thanks for clearing that up i was led to believe otherwise ,but i will say for me at least updateing to the new firmware and radio to match with included ril has given me much better battery life ,placebo?

A newer radio could improve effeciency while searching for data/wifi and keeping them active resulting in less battery drain.

Guest Dave1972

90x90xav_normal.jpgNoeri ... @TripNRaVeR 59m

Edited by Dave1972

Guest AlessioPAG

What's next?

- Fixed webview

- Photo camera

- CM9 launcher

- AOSP (almost pure)

- Faster then the current release

Maybe?

- seperate latest cm9 release (unofficial offcourse)

Kernel?

- Adreno 225 kernel drivers (msm 3.0)

- Genlock finished

- Socket 8960 features (dont know if it really does anything, but def. couldnt harm either therefore done)

for example every drivers run in 8960 mode instead of 8660, so when driver did checked for a cpu it always "found" 8960

the Adreno 225 drivers running in the same way, they think its an 8960 cpu and therefore 225 instead of 220

Trip First i want to tell you thank you for your great work on Sensation..second i want to say again that you're the best developper..

and finally i can't wait for release :)..also i like the idea of an unofficial CM9 by you because honestly i'm really annoying to wait for people that said CM9 is ready since a few time yet and don't release it..

so good work Trip..i hope you'll continue in this way for our Sensation..

Edited by AlessioPAG