[THEME] Ice Cream Sandwich for a lot of ROM ...

Guest sami_22

Guest AsusFreak

There is an issue when you push on the power button .

I will adapt my theme for this rom ;-)

Great. Thx, Sami. I just saw that long pressing of the power button causes a reboot.

So I would appreciate it if you adapt your theme.

Edited by AsusFreak

Guest AsusFreak

Theme adapted for the Swedish Snow rom ;-)

Link on firts post .

Thanks Sami. Works like a charm - no reboots anymore when long pressing the power button.

Edited by AsusFreak

Guest Pedro045f

how can i use this theme and centerclock-nobattery addon for SwedishSnowRLS2 at the same time?

When i flash the addon some something revert back to gingerbread style.

Guest Yami Prem

I was waaaaay over due for a re-flash. Was running on GSF 17. Flashed Moldovan Mile High Mountain Pie RLS9 today (seems like the new buzz) with Undervolt Kernel. Then applied this theme and everything works perfectly.

Thanks Sami!

Guest jesuita

Hello.

Great work with the theme :)

Is there any way to have the default battery icon instead of circle battery? With the ICS color ofc... can i do it by myself?

Guest DisfiguredElegance

hy sami :)

theme works perfectly on my gsf b27 ,but i noticed that it drains muuuuuuuch more battery than my stock gsf, is this a bug or not?

by the way,u done a good work dude :)

Guest AsusFreak

Hi sami,

I still enjoy your theme on Swedish Snow R3.

Now R4 was published and after flashing your theme it causes a boot loop on my Blade. So I went back to R3.

May you please have a look at your theme in combination with Swedish Snow R4, please?

Thanks in advance.

Edit1: Oooh - just took a look at the Swedish Snow thread and saw that KonstaT currently has a problem with reboots - so it's not recommended to use R4. So thanks for now, sami. I will try the corrected release with your theme and will come back.

Edit2: Now KonstaT stated out that the newly created music control within the lockscreen caused the boot loop. But he also said that it will be needed to redo the themes for R4. See here.

Edited by AsusFreak

Guest antmasi

Hello, is it possible for you to update your theme for using with Swedish Snow r4b?

It is working but there are some translations missing in the power menu and the icons apear in a different shade!

Thanks.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sami_22

Update for Swedish Snow RLS5 currently available !

Links on firts post.

Sorry for the RLS4 and 4b but I had an issue with my PC so I couldn't adapted the theme ...

Guest H.3.X

Thanks sami, great theme! Just found one "bug", in the older Swedish Snow theme, the clock on the statusbar is blue, now in the new one, he's white, can you fix it? Thanks!

Guest sami_22

Thanks sami, great theme! Just found one "bug", in the older Swedish Snow theme, the clock on the statusbar is blue, now in the new one, he's white, can you fix it? Thanks!

Yes sorry, a small update come soon with the fix for this issue ;-)

Edit: Currently available on the first post ;-)

Edited by sami_22

Guest sami_22

Adding the mod: CenterClock NoBattery-ICS for the Moldovan and Swedish Snow and a new extra pack with more icons in the first post ;-)

Guest H.3.X

Sorry sami, me again lol... thanks for fixing the clock color, but i forgot to say another thing about your rls5 theme, the numbers in Dialer are small compared to your older themes, its just like a small grid, im trying to use the Contacts.apk from rls3 theme, but no sucess, i hope you can fix it. Thank you again, great theme.

Edit: Sucess here, using the Contacts.apk from rls3 theme Dialer is ok again.

Edited by H.3.X

Guest sami_22

Sorry sami, me again lol... thanks for fixing the clock color, but i forgot to say another thing about your rls5 theme, the numbers in Dialer are small compared to your older themes, its just like a small grid, im trying to use the Contacts.apk from rls3 theme, but no sucess, i hope you can fix it. Thank you again, great theme.

Edit: Sucess here, using the Contacts.apk from rls3 theme Dialer is ok again.

Thank you, I'll put the contact.apk of RLS3 in a new release ;-)

Edit: New version for the Swedish Snow: Fixed bug mini figure in the dialer

-> Available in the first post :-)

Edited by sami_22

Guest Lord_Snake

Swedish Snow RLSS6 released, guessing RLS5 themes are incompatible? Anyone tried?

It's incompatible. KonstaT's alerts for that on SS thread.

Lets wait that sami_22 updates the theme.

By the way, its my first post on this thread, by I use this theme since I start using Moldovian. It is AWESOME! Thank you a lot for you work sami! smile.gif

Guest toligado

Nice theme!

I installed the theme here but the dock doesn't changed, still the same, what needs to be done to be like the dock in the screenshots?

I'm using swedish snow rls6, i tried reinstalling it with full wipe, but no changes.

Do I need a specific launcher? i tried with the swedish default, launcher pro, nemus...

sorry for my english

Guest sami_22

Nice theme!

I installed the theme here but the dock doesn't changed, still the same, what needs to be done to be like the dock in the screenshots?

I'm using swedish snow rls6, i tried reinstalling it with full wipe, but no changes.

Do I need a specific launcher? i tried with the swedish default, launcher pro, nemus...

sorry for my english

Yes you need a launcher, I use go launcher ex with this theme : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kov.theme.ics&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImtvdi50aGVtZS5pY3MiXQ..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sami_22

The theme (and the MOD) are now compatible with the Swedish Snow RLS7 ;-)

See the first post ...

Edited by sami_22