gt540 wont boot past lg logo

Guest bozie1

ive had the cyanogen 7 on my phone for some time and found that my phone has begun to heat up and battery does not even last half a day so decided to convert back to 2.1 i used kdz and the stock lg updater both complete the process but everytime i can not boot past lg logo any help would be nice thank you

i am now (on my own with no help from anyone) getting stuck on the android logo not the lg one so in my eyes ive advanced slightly couple of things left to try before the phone replaces a house brick

ok orange man here is what i had to do took a little messing around but

use the kdz upd

find v20b.00 kdz file (make sure it has fastboot)

flash that to the phone (this gave me the android logo and fastboot)

now depending on what system you are running search (on google) for the drivers for your computer to see your phone in fastboot mode

then once this is done you have to use the auto updater for 2.3.7 cyangenmod as it seems this is the only one that will work now from what i hear its less buggy and runs smother but on this i will update hope this helps

Edited by bozie1

Guest OrangeMan930

i am now (on my own with no help from anyone) getting stuck on the android logo not the lg one so in my eyes ive advanced slightly couple of things left to try before the phone replaces a house brick

ok orange man here is what i had to do took a little messing around but

use the kdz upd

find v20b.00 kdz file (make sure it has fastboot)

flash that to the phone (this gave me the android logo and fastboot)

now depending on what system you are running search (on google) for the drivers for your computer to see your phone in fastboot mode

then once this is done you have to use the auto updater for 2.3.7 cyangenmod as it seems this is the only one that will work now from what i hear its less buggy and runs smother but on this i will update hope this helps

Thanks, I will try it :)

Guest policeboy3

Thanks, I will try it :)

When using KDZ Updater change the Phone Mode to CS Emergency and put the phone into download mode (take out battery, put it back it, turn the phone on with Volume Down+Power Button), it worked for me :D