[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest k.d.11

thats the translated version of what he wrote on the chinese forum

Version 5.6

The first said that a mention overwhelming appear MIUI beautification millet announced a so-called open-source package.

I would admire it can open source nature of such change, the final analysis, in fact, from the open-source compiler ICS 4.0 package, decompile and modify.

Because my bag is still relatively close to the source, so it can be used.

Basically OPENGL rendering fluency, but still the occasional card. The operation of State Bank deposit is too low, the situation serious.

Proposal corresponds to the method:

Check menu> on the Advanced Settings> Interface> long press the return key to end the process

(2) Menu> Developer Options> background to limit the number set to 2 or less.

Virtual key

Default virtual key the foreign AKOP team has navigation bar switch, but this phone does not support native

I did a slightly modified so that the small V can use, but use the switch is a bit tricky.

Advanced Settings> navigation bar> Options enabled navigation bar. This time the pop-up window to be asked to reboot. Choose not to (left)

2 Select the power button> Enable the virtual key switch (can not use the Flight mode off), and then restart the phone.

After the restart, you will be able to re-navigation bar to change other configuration. The next stop anti-hook enabled bar, direct use of the power button to open the key to control the virtual key switch can be.

About the weather service

The weather service open to open Columbia Valley services network location. Otherwise FC forced to close.

But like the end of foreign team to create, enter a custom location, then only in English.

Downloads: (amend 5.6.1 to download): http://115.com/file/dp5awdom # CM9-PRE-RC5.6.1-BLADE-signed.zip

I put the value of the VM down point to look at the machinery of the State Bank would be helpful. Basically I did not encounter any music player like the BUG

May restart can help. Do not hurry into the system, especially the State Bank. Basically without the framework of the Google one into the system with a 170MB or so memory.

Based on the international version of the source kernel patch: http://115.com/file/c2xik2hl # 2012Mar02-Blade-ICS-TS-CAM-Kernel-Patch.zip

September to November the machine users can try .. but is not guaranteed ~

Using FOCALTECH with temporarily still support I have yet to find the V880 applicable FOCALTECH IDC keyboard configuration file.

Google software framework 4.0.3 (lean, brush ROM with brush): http://115.com/file/dp5jiv03 gapps_ics_4.0.3_v10.zip

Guest Davidoff59

I wonder is it because its a work in progress Targetbsp? Also that its being created by unpaid developers that do it for fun. Also that demands fall on deaf ears. Also that posting in larger letters does nothing but annoy people.

Pelemanne, you could ask your telephony provider to develop ICS for the Blade and include the Russian language in it.

Let us know how you get on.

Guest brookergray

Burtslam ROM still missing Russian language.

It's not missing, it's intentionally left out.

In case you haven't noticed, the thread for that rom is in Chinese and is made for Chinese users. That's why Chinese and English are the only languages included.

Guest Zunex

Burstlam's final build is very good. If the keyboard and the browser wouldn't lag then I would use it as a daily rom. Keep going we're close now ;)

Guest Proove

Burstlam 5.6.1 I think it's not final build. It's very, very fast but not stable, or maybe it's just for me not stable. In browser pages are blurry for couple of seconds, sometimes browser just closing itself, and couple of reboots. Is it because of system partition? I've got 150mb partition.

Edited by Proove

Guest adizz

I've been on 5.6.1 for a couple of days and I've had no reboots. The stock browser does get blurry, idc. I never use the stock browser.

Guest Proove

I've been on 5.6.1 for a couple of days and I've had no reboots. The stock browser does get blurry, idc. I never use the stock browser.

I'm using Boat Browser and pages are blurry. What partition do you have?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest saransh9

Changelog? Source?

Wbaw gave me the link from irc and he was the one who made a mirror.

Hardware acceleration is not working and will not till there are proper libs.

Wifi tethering is also not working rest should be working fin.

Edited by saransh9

Guest pritect

Wbaw gave me the link from irc and he was the one who made a mirror.

Hardware acceleration is not working and will not till there are proper libs.

Wifi tethering is also not working rest should be working fine

So camera, youtube, gallery, cm settings and so on works fine in alpha 7?

Guest saransh9

So camera, youtube, gallery, cm settings and so on works fine in alpha 7?

cm settings should be working fine even though i haven't try this and youtube is somewhat related to hw decoding so no but m not sure as i said i haven't tried it yetand camcorder is not working because of hardware media acceleration problem usb tether does work.

Edited by saransh9

Guest pritect

cm settings should be working fine even though i haven't try this and youtube is somewhat related to hw decoding so no but m not sure as i said i haven't tried it yetand camcorder is not working because of hardware media acceleration problem usb tether does work.

Good, hope i have time to test this during the weekend