Wifi switches off when I go out of range

Guest TheBishopOfSoho

Guest TheBishopOfSoho

Anyone else getting this issue? Its constant for me. Anytime I go out of range of my WIFI connection for a while, WIFI turns off and wont turn back on unless I do it manually. Is this a known issue, or does anyone else get this? Sleep policy is set to always on, Im running last nights MCR. pre-Ir8.

Is there a setting somewhere to change this behaviour?

Guest Mrwirez

Anyone else getting this issue? Its constant for me. Anytime I go out of range of my WIFI connection for a while, WIFI turns off and wont turn back on unless I do it manually. Is this a known issue, or does anyone else get this? Sleep policy is set to always on, Im running last nights MCR. pre-Ir8.

Is there a setting somewhere to change this behaviour?

Normal that it is switching off not sure how often it should turn on and scan for networks though? Can't see anything in settings. I'm using juice defender to control my WiFi and that turns it on and off due to my location. Must be an option somewhere to control how often how it scans for networks.

Guest CaspaTheGhost

Working fine here - leave mine on and it connects when i get home no probs... have it set so it doesnt notify me when networks are in range and wont sleep if on charge...