[ROM] [29-03] TripNMiUI V4 - MIUI ICS | B008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest GaryMachete

004 is the first v4 miui build I've tried that is in my opinion so far entirely stable. (Firmware 3.24) Thanks trip and yea xda sucks I don't want 450mb sense roms anyways. I can't believe ppl ever leave miui.

Guest TripNRaVeR

004 is the first v4 miui build I've tried that is in my opinion so far entirely stable. (Firmware 3.24) Thanks trip and yea xda sucks I don't want 450mb sense roms anyways. I can't believe ppl ever leave miui.

I cant believe what i'm seeing on xda-developers its pages full of stock htc roms every "rom" is exactly the same, with exactly the same so-called "tweaks" WHERE are the real developers? Dont get it why a so called custom rom is released 30 times on the same site. There are 1 or maybe 2 developers there.

Guest nba1341

wifi seems to have trouble reconnecting once losing signal and then coming back into signal and/or if screen is off for long time even if policy is set to never.

I am not sure if just build prop edits are needed?

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Tapatalk

Guest GaryMachete

"Dont get it why a so called custom rom is released 30 times on the same site. There are 1 or maybe 2 developers there."

Ha It seems like a bunch of kids just trying to get donations. Like the wp7 miui crap build. I guess its for noobs, for ppl who don't know how to do much tinkering on their phones. Plus i dont understand the extreme pompousness. Anyways, the miui.us versions were never stable. I was using the trip12.22 miui till now. They're pretty bitter about not having u build for em.

DAMMIT TRIP. The AOSP ROM is now awesome (I tested), new MIUI version is awesome (I tested) , and your updating CM9 today which will probably also be awesome.....I CANT FREAKIN PICK WHICH ROM TO USE AS A DAILY DRIVER NOW. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

BTW...which do you use most as your daily driver? Which one do you guys choose? Im gonna post this in ALL 3 THREADS just to get as much feedback as I can on which to use. I cant handle all this awesomeness.

PS- CM9 ROM is the only ROM that has CRT animation right? Or am I confused. Sorry..too much switching ROMS for me lately :) And for some reason, the phone wouldnt boot after using these icons:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1472528

Something to do with the MIUI framework? Im guessing they should be fine on your next CM release.

Edited by Dai323

I resigned the whole rom therefore you cant flash the framework-res.apk just use themes, much better

Got it. Thanks for clearing that up. I can't seem to find a link to themes anywhere. Is there a thread somewhere of themes that are compatible with your ROMS?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hi there, i have Sensation XE, is it posible to add bits audio in MIUI??

Thanx and great work,MIUI is the best!

Beats audio is a marketing feature that doesnt improve anything in a rom.

Guest ykcorse

Very good release this B004, congratulations trip!

I have not had any reboot during this morning, nor force close of applications.

This rom is definitely stable for me, and I will not change it.

Other important things were fixed (headphones, turn volume down to the minumun enables vibration, usb connection, ...)

The only things I am missing for my normal use are:

- Bluetooth ( i guess it is not an easy issue, and it is not gonna fixed soon)

- Google talk ( I cant find a working version :s)

- Facebook twitter contacs sync ( xda fixed it for the nexus, I dont know if this helps http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1409596)

But playingi with miui v4 makes it up. Thanks trip!

Guest mark9white

I'm still on B003 and it is working very well, much more stable than previous versions. Will upgrade shortly to B004.

Main things I'm currently lacking is Google Chrome Android isn't working (white screen issue - normally caused by lack of HWA from what I've read) and audio input isn't working, so no voice control.

Well done on progressing it so fast!

Guest ykcorse

Main things I'm currently lacking is Google Chrome Android isn't working (white screen issue - normally caused by lack of HWA from what I've read) and audio input isn't working, so no voice control.

Voice search is still broken in B004. It is weird because I think it was working for me in B001

Great Work! Thank you for a cool stuff!

Just now I've restored my backup apps and data with native MIUI app (contacts, call logs, messages, apps). Seems all done well, everything was restored!

Edited by ToLive

Guest gockillaz

Hey all,

If you are missing some of your apps on the first boot (downloads, music, calendar, etc), change the theme, and your apps will reappear.

Everything works so far. Good work, Trip. Will the MIUI v4 camera be implemented in the future?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hey all,

If you are missing some of your apps on the first boot (downloads, music, calendar, etc), change the theme, and your apps will reappear.

Everything works so far. Good work, Trip. Will the MIUI v4 camera be implemented in the future?

That is implemented

Guest nba1341

how do I enable emoji icons? they just show up as boxes usually in stock MIUI app (in gingerbread) they show up it even let's me go to. the smilies face but they are all boxes...

thanks

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Tapatalk

Edited by nba1341

Guest staymunch

Haven't been over here in a while, just flashed miui had one soft reboot after initial boot. Other than that this thong is buttah lol great work as always trip!

Also real quick anyone have issues with wifi tethering?

Guest TheBigGun

Just tested B004 with HTC kernel overclocked to 1.5 GHz and undervolted. Works fine so far, awaysome ROM. Really amazing how one guy can mentain three AOSP ROMs and release updates so frequently. Great work, thx.

BTW from time to time it seems that all these AOSP ROMs have some kind of tearing... Are there any problems with vertical sync?

Edited by TheBigGun

Hi everyone and thank you for your hard work on sensation Trip. We would have been stuck on Sense roms by now if you didn't make all these roms. Thank you.

Just a little question though. I'm experiencing horizontal(mostly) cracking/fracture when I swipe screens or scroll lists. And it ruins graphics and the smoothness. The thing is I experienced this issue on your GB roms too.

Is there a way to fix this? Maybe a tweak you use on your roms?

Edited by umd

Guest SirL0gan

hey guys,

the rom is awesome. love it. works really nice for me. no reboots or fc´s. but one thing i would know if it works for you. tried to tag a song with Soundhound, doenst work, said: Microfone already in use, pls reboot and try again... Google voice search or Alice, also doesnt work.

is it a problem generally, or is there a trick or a fix for it, that i can use it??

thx for answers!!!

Guest ykcorse

but one thing i would know if it works for you. tried to tag a song with Soundhound, doenst work, said: Microfone already in use, pls reboot and try again... Google voice search or Alice, also doesnt work.

thx for answers!!!

This is commented 5 posts above, in #263 and # 264. Voice input is not working.