[ROM] [29-03] TripNMiUI V4 - MIUI ICS | B008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Erwin Kroeze

The UI language is always in english. A couple things like the apm are my native language..

I cant get a battery percentage so IT seems i have to use an alternative battery indicator..

The rom feels very nice, stable and smooth! Very nice xD

Guest DDeveryday

This is really exciting! But I'm finally able to have decent battery life with trips ICS after flashing so many different zips. And it became quite stable. Will recovery fully backup all the settings?

I hope you have some fun :P

Sir.. This thing is 15+ FPS faster on benchmarks (Antutu) than AR HD 6.2.1. The thing is FAST!

Panorama, Bluetooth, Videocamera and Headset (it works with headset toggle) aren't working, but man, this is great for first release :D

Guest TripNRaVeR

Google maps fc at the moment, Google navigation and GPS working. Well done, another winner.

Google Maps FC is related to wrong versions of gapps inside the rom, it can also be related to a missing permission file in system/etc/permissions and or a missing file in system/framework make sure BOTH files are there and you have a correct version of Google Maps

Guest nba1341

Just got a chance to installed this it rebooted after I installed titanium backup and was loading apps list

For some reason titanium backup isn't picking up my license key....

Reinstall and everything is working awesome rom very fast so far

Edited by nba1341

Guest - psychot!c -

too bad lockscreen wallpaper cannot be changed :(

Edit:

and 1 more question.. do I need to flash TripNiCE firmware firmware? because currently im with 3.24 revolutionary.. got some random reboot on random apps.. thanks

Edited by - psychot!c -

Guest GaryMachete

Rom is great. Any tips on how I can fix scroll sensitivity? Definitely need a bigger swipe between screens on this build compared to ur last miui

Guest -JuAnItO-

Trip..u keep releasing awesome ROMs but most of your ICS ROMs have the same issue!!

randoom reboots in randoom apps

some time my sensation shutdown and if i want turn i on i should pull of the battery the pull it in

Edited by -JuAnItO-

Guest Rouzbeh

Wow! Great release Trip! I love it ... here is two small issue that i faced ...

I cant add the option of "Sync Calendar" to my second google account ... this is kinda important for me, but it just doesnt give me the option :(

And as mentioned by other, theme and wallpaper of the lockscreen cannot be changed ...

Looking forward to the updates! thanks man!

Guest phillthorpe1

i was in CM9 and i did super wipe before installing MIUI V4 and now i can't installing MIUI V4..always installation aborted :(

i used superwipe and had no troubles. Maybe you could download this rom again and re flash.

i already took this rom off my phone, there are a couple of things that I dont like.

Guest -JuAnItO-

i used superwipe and had no troubles. Maybe you could download this rom again and re flash.

i already took this rom off my phone, there are a couple of things that I dont like.

"there are a couple of things that I dont like" .. like what ??