[ROM] [29-03] TripNMiUI V4 - MIUI ICS | B008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Timansky

HI, which firmware should i use RUU 3.24 or TripNice

ps

could you in future inclube in build.prop ro.product.model=HTC Sensation Z710e in the begining (needed to check activation statuss for some apps (example navitel))

and inclube WiFi regional fix

PSS

your work is great

The 002 release is more unstable for me than 001. :( Themes work tho.

I got a reboot while changing the ringtone (almost anything regarding sound is acting strange ... randomly changing volume, system unresponsiveness while switching between different ringtones). Sound quality is a bit better.

Got a FC while changing themes (yes, it was a v4 theme) ... then I tried changing separate elements of a theme and it worked better.

Skype still can't sign in, the app just goes back to the home screen.

There may be other issues that I haven't encountered yet. Haven't actually tried calling or texting since it's kinda late here (23:23).

The ROM is smooth otherwise.

Guest TripNRaVeR

i think HWA is dead now..i just enabed then benchmark my sensation in Quadrand and 2D score is 425..if HWA works i will get from 800 to 1000

V1 has that problem also

Guest vikorth

where is this 3.25 firmware? I am yet to even complete the set up of my phone, by which I mean restoring all my apps etc and my phone keeps rebooting and run very hot. somehing is grossly wrong.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Tonight this rom will be fixed to use the latest stock 3.0 HTC kernel untill sources are released or my own kernel supports all the new ICS features

so 3.0 htc kernel will have more stability right?any detail?if not ,i'll just wait then lol

looking forward another suprise

Edited by jjben

Guest apolzan
Tonight this rom will be fixed to use the latest stock 3.0 HTC kernel untill sources are released or my own kernel supports all the new ICS features

Nice, looking forward to this release. Thanks for your effort!

Guest TripNRaVeR

so 3.0 htc kernel will have more stability right?any detail?if not ,i'll just wait then lol

looking forward another suprise

It will fix the reboots, lockups and unresponsiveness

Why?

- mdp for ics

- mdp/mipi overlay

- mdp/mipi writeback

- pmem

It will fix the reboots, lockups and unresponsiveness

Why?

- mdp for ics

- mdp/mipi overlay

- mdp/mipi writeback

- pmem

Awesome bro. I flashed the second version and unfortuantely had about 3 softboots in 30 min when doing really standard things on the phone. My phone also heated up a lot. Im on 3.24 firmware, but tried your firmware and had the same result. I really hope your release tonight can do away with them, as I would LOVE to use this as a daily driver.

PS - I tweeted you today about an interview. Lets find a good way to get that done, as I think lots of people want to hear your side of the story.

Originally for cm9 but i guess this should work on miui also

Let me know the results

I don't get anymore lockups or reboots except for when I plug ny phone in via usb to computer.

Sorry for the dumb question, when looking for themes, how do I know if it is a miui4 theme or not? They don't say

Edited by Zehlek

Guest TripNRaVeR

Latest firmware is now available in the firmware topic, flash that and you have what i'm running so that should answer all firmware related questions.

i used the cm9 kernel,but when i connect to computer the phone will reboot,every times.

now i use cm9 rom with fmsebastian kernel,everything is ok.

I only get a reboot when connecting to computer

Yes ! and really good : ) my only issue is how to hide contacts without phone number ? lol

Thanks later today i will test it.

I am curious Skype working.or :)

Have you some Hidden contact? :))))

Now i go to clean the snow & after begin the Miui process.

Edited by tomS01