[ROM] [29-03] TripNMiUI V4 - MIUI ICS | B008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest nba1341

Percentage works for me. Under Toggle settings

thanks I have been trying to figure out this for a while

Can anyone make a list of things that doesn't work please? Thank you.

Video Camera

BT

Headphone Jack

Themes (New build coming must use v4 themes)

Titanium Backup sometimes causes reboot

Edited by nba1341

Guest nba1341

Headphone jack is working with the previous posted fix from the cm9 thread

Thanks that works.

For anyone who needs it

I love this rom, but the headset issue was killing me. Then I remembered, my hero had the same problem, and all I had to do was install a headset toggle widget and it worked. After digging around I found it !

http://code.google.c...ggleHeadset.apk

Install this and add it as a widget and everything works. Kind of a pain to have to toggle every time, but oh well..

Guest nba1341

Trip,

why is that video recording & bluetooth is not working (anymore) in almost all the latest releases: cm9, AOSP, MIUI? :blink:

When did it ever work?

I absolutely love this release, but had to go back to Virtuous because of the soft reboots and fcs on random apps. The ROM is epic, but after a day of use, I had 3 soft reboot and around 12 fcs. Any idea what's causing the fcs and reboot? I used super wipe and full wiped again, but no luck. If this was resolved, this ROM would 100% be my daily driver.

Guest nba1341

I absolutely love this release, but had to go back to Virtuous because of the soft reboots and fcs on random apps. The ROM is epic, but after a day of use, I had 3 soft reboot and around 12 fcs. Any idea what's causing the fcs and reboot? I used super wipe and full wiped again, but no luck. If this was resolved, this ROM would 100% be my daily driver.

What firmware are you using? Also what apps fc for you? I only had 1 reboot from titanium backup so far but I haven't done too much besides camera/text/browser edit: everything else has worked too. Facebook, amazon, beautiful widgets, Tapatalk, maps, Facebook, dolphin....

Edited by nba1341

I don't get any reboots.

Guest nba1341

Yes it does or it has, way back in TripNice days, ver 2.3.7 MIUI with Endtime preview 2 kernel, kid.

that's not ICS 4.0.3 which htc has released no kernel source for....

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Tapatalk

What firmware are you using? Also what apps fc for you? I only had 1 reboot from titanium backup so far but I haven't done too much besides camera/text/browser edit: everything else has worked too. Facebook, amazon, beautiful widgets, Tapatalk, maps, Facebook, dolphin....

Which firmware would you recommend? I'm currently on 3.24 firmware. I figured it must be something on my end.

Guest TripNRaVeR

that's not ICS 4.0.3 which htc has released no kernel source for....

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Tapatalk

Bluetooth and video recording are no kernel issue.

When i flash leaked ics 3.25 RUU and my kernel;

- bluetooth working

- video recording not working (zsl issue)

When i flash my rom + htc 3.0 kernel;

- bluetooth not working

- video recording not working

To get themes working you have to create a folder called theme in data/system...

I used ES File Explorer to navigate to /data/system then new folder rename to theme

/data/system/theme

Guest Conaway

PLEASE PEOPLE THE SENSATION IS UP FOR OFFICIAL MIUI V4 SUPPORT FROM CHINA YOU MUST LIKE THE PAGE AND SCROLL DOWN AND VOTE CURRENTLY IT IS IN SECOND PLACE WE NEED MORE VOTES TO PASS THE S2 IF WE CAN GET THE VOTES THE MIUI ROM WILL HAVE FULL SUPPORT AND FASTER UPDATES !!!!! PLEASE VOTE I JUT VOTED AND WE ARE BEHIND BY LIKE 1,000 VOTES IT ENDS TODAY !!!!! My link CLICK THE LINK AND LIKE IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GUYS HOPE WE CAN GET THE SENSATION TO FIRST !!!

To get themes working you have to create a folder called theme in data/system...

I used ES File Explorer to navigate to /data/system then new folder rename to theme

/data/system/theme

Hmmm, is that on the SD card or in root? Because in root I don't have a system folder inside /data/ an on the SD card there is a /data/ directory with data from the installed apps inside.