[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ajonesma

Personal needs! And it looks n feel more like ICS

It would be fine if everything was working in this ROM, but Trip is still working on all the basic features never mind extra stuff like on screen buttons.

Guest DJ t00 1337

Please dont waste our screens space with pointless onscreen buttons

Who the badword are you to yell anyone what to do with their expensive piece of equipment? Im using the onscreen buttons because my phones hardware buttons are non reactive.

Who the badword are you to yell anyone what to do with their expensive piece of equipment? Im using the onscreen buttons because my phones hardware buttons are non reactive.

Phone came with a 1 year warranty, no way your past it. To say your buttons don't work means until a ROM supports on screen buttons means you haven't been able to use the phone

..that compiled with the 1 year, I smell BS.

Guest Pmcglynn

no, only for the sensation

I've been running the latest beta. aside from the occasional FC and random reboots it's almost perfect !!! I <3 it...... :rolleyes:

Edited by Pmcglynn

Guest ryohazuki11

I've been running the latest beta. aside from the occasional FC and random reboots it's almost perfect !!! I <3 it...... :rolleyes:

Must agree entirely.

Trip, this rom is amazing. I get so much more FPS with games than I did with ANY GB rom. GTA 3 is crazy smooth even with the full effects and higher textures enabler.

Guest cmuchal

Hi thank you for this brutal rom :) its realy the best there is, so smooth and fast...btw I have a question, does flash player work in this? or is it just me? installed adobe flash player from market tried stock browser, opera, doesnt work, so does it work or not?

Thank you :P

I shouldnt throw my input in on this..but cant help it. Dont you think that things like MMS, BT, VR and released camera should come before on screen buttons that most people have no desire to run lol? Just my 2¢ though.

+1 agreed

Guest -JuAnItO-

Thats a hardware problem. Use your warranty..

power button issue it's software issue..i tried leaked htc ICS and the power button issue gone

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

is there any one have random reboots & shutdowns ?? or just me ??

Guest acispades

thanks trip. I've been using this as my daily for the last few days. a few issues as expected for an alpha, but a major treat to use :) Happy New Year!

Edited by acispades

Guest zn_skadoosh

power button issue it's software issue..i tried leaked htc ICS and the power button issue gone

yes i also receive random reboots when trying to run certain tasks and applications

Guest MGeAR356

trip, been using your rom and i can say that this is the best thing so far! dumped my insertcoin sense rom for your ICS!

Other than not working camera and 3G/H Icon stuck inside the signal icon, it's all perfect!

Guest vikorth

It amazes how not many people are talking about fixing the webview as THE most urgent thing. I can't use email, read rssfeeds, and so on. I am using a77 only for this reason and before any camera, and bluetooth etc need webview fixed.

Guest Chilled26

It amazes how not many people are talking about fixing the webview as THE most urgent thing. I can't use email, read rssfeeds, and so on. I am using a77 only for this reason and before any camera, and bluetooth etc need webview fixed.

+1

Guest Zehlek

I agree, for me web view and camera

Guest Dai323

what we need for the next update:

-fix random reboots & shutdowns

-fix power button issue

-fix camera

Agreed on the reboots and camera (and for on screen buttons :-D), but what power button issue are you having?

also i notice when charging, the charging light will turn to green before fully charged.

when you received message or received incoming whatsapp etc, there is an option to choose notification light for some apps. and if you choose green, both colors will light up while the red one will blink.

speakerphone on voice call(and maybe video call) sucks.

just some bugs i notice on MY phone.

Guest RemzNL

Define your issue then, as I didn't notice any issue, but heard about multiple people with Sensation's who had issues with the power button(being stuck, pressed multiple times etc). Roms don't seem to fix this, thats why I claim its a hardware fault.

But if this isn't your issue then it might be indeed a software issue. Just take it under consideration that it could be the hardware..

@afiqq

Afaik it turns green above 90%? My HTC Desire did this, and my Sensation does this too(Both on CM7 roms).

Edited by RemzNL

Guest KinGDaViD63

Define your issue then, as I didn't notice any issue, but heard about multiple people with Sensation's who had issues with the power button(being stuck, pressed multiple times etc). Roms don't seem to fix this, thats why I claim its a hardware fault.

But if this isn't your issue then it might be indeed a software issue. Just take it under consideration that it could be the hardware..

@afiqq

Afaik it turns green above 90%? My HTC Desire did this, and my Sensation does this too(Both on CM7 roms).

I dont know why but the only reason i can see not to use this rom is the facebook app is all kinda badword up... can anybody tell me a fix for the graphics that are all distorted and missing in the facebook app? other than that man perfect fast as s*** best to date... thanks in advance..