[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest AlessioPAG

I flashed gapps and it's not working. I'll reboot and clear dalvik cache to see if it fixes the problem.

On my phone Gmail works..open it fist time FC ..open it again works right..

Hi,

I have no problems in browser, email or gmail.

I wiped cache, dalvik, did superwipe & fix permissions. Guess if you are having problems with any of these then it's something left over from previous rom somewhere....(didnt change any other settings such as gpl etc)

The rom itself is liquid smooth, noticeably slicker than any of the sense ics roms. Easily top of my list as a daily driver now.

Also syncs all my contacts properly which the sense ones weren't doing...

Ta

Edited by previn

Guest Raul602

For those with MMS not working you tried disabling WIFI right?

yup wifi is disabled, tried all kinds of apn settings and still no dice on sending or receiving mms

Guest MartijnGP

after a bit use, mms still not working and is anyone else having issues with the facebook app?

Facebook is most likely the same issue as the browser. The facebook app is just a shitty wrapper for their web interface.

Still some bugs to squat, but it'l looking real good Trip! Super smooth, and the progress on the camera is really promising.

Btw, does anyone know if we can OC/UV with this Endtime kernel?

Guest Vexation

Hi,

I wiped cache, dalvik, did superwipe & fix permissions. Guess if you are having problems with any of these then it's something left over from previous rom somewhere....(didnt change any other settings such as gpl etc)

The rom itself is liquid smooth, noticeably slicker than any of the sense ics roms. Easily top of my list as a daily driver now.

Ta

Just did the exact same steps, super wiping, wiping cache and dalvik and then installing and afterwards fixing permissions. Still same problem with Gmail

I flashed gapps and it's not working. I'll reboot and clear dalvik cache to see if it fixes the problem.

Nope, nothing works.

I think that if we can disable OpenGL render in Gmail it would work.

Is it possible to use 3rd party email app from market? Do they work? Anyone tried

The main reason I use Android is for the GMail app dude :-) Nothing is able to replace it !

Guest phillthorpe1

Just did the exact same steps, super wiping, wiping cache and dalvik and then installing and afterwards fixing permissions. Still same problem with Gmail

hey guys, if you go to gmail through your webbrowser it works fine. so thats ok for now.

Unfortunately if you go to Facebook through the webrowser it is still unreadable.

This rom is going to be the best when these and camera ect are working properly!

Good work so far Mr T.

Guest rogoshin

Hi,

Ta

I have done this exactly, and all three work for me to.

Guest phillthorpe1

hey guys, if you go to gmail through your webbrowser it works fine. so thats ok for now.

Unfortunately if you go to Facebook through the webrowser it is still unreadable.

This rom is going to be the best when these and camera ect are working properly!

Good work so far Mr T.

Guest Ofir FL

I found out that embedded webviews just dont rendeder appropriatly. thats the reason gmail (among other apps) dosent work well.

Edited by Ofir FL

can someone confirm headphones .. does it work ?

I'm listening to music with earphones. It's working. Volume is OK, even DSP is working, but once I turn on bass boost in dsp bass will be reduced (and overall quality is worse). :D DSP force closes when you tries to set up custom EQ.