[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest K1UTCh809

After starting with 2! complete new device AND vendor tree's for both AOSP and CM9 every compiled build has again the same bluetooth errors :angry:

The worst thing is that the kernel works on the ICS leak so it couldnt really be the kernel :blink:

For now i'm quitting on bluetooth dont know when i'm feeling like try again.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol comon dont give up boss u know u doing a good job just relax n take ur time bro

Guest TripNRaVeR

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol comon dont give up boss u know u doing a good job just relax n take ur time bro

No i cant stand it any longer, i stop working on bluetooth. There is no way i can ever fix it, tried everything possible from kernel to roms and doing everything all over again nothing works. The release will be without bluetooth for at least the upcoming weeks(months?)

Guest steini81

No i cant stand it any longer, i stop working on bluetooth. There is no way i can ever fix it, tried everything possible from kernel to roms and doing everything all over again nothing works. The release will be without bluetooth for at least the upcoming weeks(months?)

Youre right man!

Better without BT than nothing. Take a rest you deserved it. Sent from my ICS Sensation XE powered by TripNRaVeR

Edited by steini81

Guest K1UTCh809

well theres nothing to do then wait then but then again ill give u my respect of the good job n still doing the good job just rest then till we get a good news trough via twitt :)

Guest BummAround

I thought this was the source code on htc dev http://www.htcdev.co.../downloads/P200 anyway not all of us use bluetooth, can do without

Providing everything else is working fine (data, wifi, 2g/3g/h, gps, hwa, gpu rendering, etc), if Trip would be nice enough to make video recording works in place of the bluetooth failure.

Some of us need bluetooth for safety reason (at work, riding motorbikes, etc).

But anyway, TRIP just need some more time & patience to solve the BT mystery....

Guest tulliame

Since I flashed the new firmware did not work anymore the camera, I tried to re flash the rom but the camera only works when first opened, then no more.

I also tried to fix the permissions and still does not work.

Maybe I have to re flash the firmware?

Edited by tulliame

Hey Trip. I wouldn't mind helping you out with the bluetooth issue. Also would like to work on your MIUI port too. Got everything working with it except bluetooth. Tried to send you a msg but wouldnt take. So hit me up.

Guest cjsabaki

Trip!

Hello Sir!!

Give me a shout at my gmail address, cjsabaki at gmail, one of the guys from the LG 3D phone group wants to ask about your work and possibly working on a Miui for that phone in 3D.....

Take care old friend!!

Best wishes,

Chris

Guest camielkb

On XDA there is an AOSP port without (also) Bluetooth but also currently without Camera. That is something Trip allready fixed..

Its a Virtuous Team Release (Quattro)

Edited by camielkb

Guest Erwin Kroeze

On XDA there is an AOSP port without (also) Bluetooth but also currently without Camera. That is something Trip allready fixed..

Its a Virtuous Team Release (Quattro)

I'm running it now. I have to say its really smooth and fast. But i'm sure that Trips build will be better.

Guest nonmindo

does anyone know how to fix the crappy audio quality? for example all my notifications are amped up so loud they are distorted

more specifically the gain needs to come down a little, its distorting the speaker which over time will destroy it

Edited by nonmindo

does anyone know how to fix the crappy audio quality? for example all my notifications are amped up so loud they are distorted

more specifically the gain needs to come down a little, its distorting the speaker which over time will destroy it

Weird mine sounds normal at full volume

Guest nonmindo

Weird mine sounds normal at full volume

normal for your phone, or normal for a trip release? thus far every trip release i've used has had this issue...its more noticible on notifications and alerts that have speaking in them, it makes it sound like a hairlip

Guest fireishott

I know this might sound dumb but does that quarto control panel require a sense kernal cause it is super nice..... but not nice enough for me switch loving the speed of TripNice

normal for your phone, or normal for a trip release? thus far every trip release i've used has had this issue...its more noticible on notifications and alerts that have speaking in them, it makes it sound like a hairlip

Normal for Trip's rom