[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest nba1341

Not sure if this is a norm for ics, and it isn't that big of a deal. but I installed swift key x (best keyboard imo) and once set as default keyboard, every time the keyboard pulls up I get a notification that doesn't go away unless they keyboard goes away, or down.

post-952864-0-18116700-1325034647_thumb. post-952864-0-76000800-1325034654_thumb.

happens to me too but whats the problem with it?

Guest lilman215

now for those who wanted on screen buttons heres the framework apk remember to make a backup before unziping and pushing it thru ADB just in case

also they are acting weird on this build back in 77a they were working 100% well, now theyre acting kinda weird

here it is:

http://www.mediafire...a7b2g3e2249rzox

Yea they aren`t acting right ,one of the buttons is showing on the lockscreen,they also stay on the touch effect to long ,anybody no whats wrong with the on screen buttons

If you guys want to fix the facebook white text issue download the app font installer *root* from the market then open it and install the font roboto. Reboot, done. If youre experiencing graphical tearing go to your android development settings and uncheck force 2d. Should be off by default.

Guest BummAround

but if the admins/mods could make it so you need a specific number of posts to view links (say 5 or more posts) then that would get rid of the aliases a.k.a. spam, almost altogether.

Not really, there are always "workaround" to post more than 5 "junks"..... IP monitoring is more suitable, but still won't solve it.

Let's just hope that the mod(s) of this thread visit more frequently.

Guest fsshariq

If I flash the wifi calling zip to this ROM, will it work?

No. Wifi Calling is not working at the moment and there is no eta for it. This has been answered before so please scan through the thread or use the search feature next time.

Guest phillthorpe1

i got that thread to be closed, dont want anybody to be stealing trips work and taking credit for it.

yea i like the way he must have copied and pasted the features ( market written twice) lol.

probably an indication of how he would build the rom as well hahaha

Guest gamikzone

Trip and us are aware of this, i already sent a pm to the moderator of that thread to delete it and get rid of him

thats good i actually downloaded and flashed the rom before i relaized it was just this rom with a different name i went back to my old rom and am about to try this :)

Guest ajonesma

has anyone else noticed how quickly the phone heats up after 5 minutes of wifi use im at 107 degrees, is this from the kernel or a bug in the rom?

doesn't get hot for me, only when It's plugged in and I have wifi on and using it heavily.

Guest Jiggs82

Probably not but has anyone with mms not working for them found a fix? Ive been trying here and there all day and still no luck:( , im really hoping the next release will have a working mms for us.