[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest schwederino

i have the its alot more smoother than GB, better battery life, better UI and more stable

I wasn't talking about the rom I was talking about the firmware....new hboot, radio etc...but i think this might be off topic.

Guest francob

First post here, loving the ROM.

I have an issue with WIFI that I'm thinking might be specific to my phone. It cannot find any available networks 99% of the time. Every once in a while a few AP's show up for a split second but then it disappears, unable to connect to it. I had this same issue with Alpha 77. I went back to cm7 and all was good until I loaded this beta. I've tried 2 radios, 10.56 and 10.58. Any other suggestions? Thanks

I have flashed the firmware available on XDA and it does improve the phone somewhat on every ICS rom i have used!Going to flash this now and see how it goes.Havent used my camera for a week so may aswell!

Guest billyvnilly

Hi Trip,

These are just a few of the bug posts from the last few pages, I just tried to consolidate them. Not saying they are actual bugs, just what people commented on:

• Camera
  • Bluetooth
  • internet pass-through for the USB connection
  • deactivated data and it still shows the H sign
  • MMS. Is this just for TMOUS
  • graphical tearing in apps, e.g. Facebook (also white text)
  • Onscreen button error / lockscreen. APK uploaded by nonione
  • netflix app does not run
  • capacitative buttons not lighting up

Edited by billyvnilly

Guest davidevan84

Not complaining just kinda curious. I thought at one point it said he was working on 4.0.3. Just kinda curious if its going to be updated to that at some point or if its not something thats needed. Just heard it ran better.

Guest NickClarke40

Go on then how have you fixed graphics & camera? I've searched through this & the discussion thread and not found a fix that works?

huh.gif

just fix the graphics and camera and i wont change my rom ever again until some android 5.0 jelly bean s*** comes out :D

Edited by NickClarke40

Guest DJ t00 1337

I agree. He is asking for and reporting a bug to the dev... If we wanted to use the older version of Gmail we wouldn't be using this rom. Might be time to take a step back and stop taking things personally.

Thank you bro. (: I like when people actually understand the simple ish I was saying.

Go on thenm how have you fixed graphics & camera? I've searched through this & the discussion thread and not found a fix that works?

huh.gif

how did u fixed graphics and camare?

He never said he fixED the graphics & camera, just told he wouldn't ever change the rom once the graphics & camera will be fixed.

Edited by TaRsY

Guest TripNRaVeR

• Camera
    fixed photo capture
  • Bluetooth
    -
    not looked at it, no priority
  • deactivated data and it still shows the H sign
    no bug, H is modded into the framework, natively was only 3G
  • MMS. Is this just for TMOUS
    i dont use mms, i dont live in usa so cannot fix something i cannot test or verify
    disable hw accel (force) to fix this, offcourse you will receive a laggy phone, no solution
    this doesnt apply to me someone else needs to step up for this
  • netflix app does not run
    -
  • capacitative buttons not lighting up
    never had this anytime

Guest DJ t00 1337

OK can someone explain to me how they are getting On Screen buttons? Because my HArdware buttons are officially inactive, so Its of the utmost importance for me to get these onscreen buttons working please and thank you.

Guest BummAround

I have flashed the firmware available on XDA and it does improve the phone somewhat on every ICS rom i have used!Going to flash this now and see how it goes.Havent used my camera for a week so may aswell!

Which firmware(s), specifically?

• Bluetooth
    -
    not looked at it, no priority
    disable hw accel (force) to fix this, offcourse you will receive a laggy phone, no solution
    this doesnt apply to me someone else needs to step up for this

Waiting for all of the above fixed, patiently. Thanks TRIP.

Edited by BummAround

Guest luismariscal

He has not fixed the camera and graphics.. He is saying to Trip "just fix the graphics and camera and i wont change my rom ever again until some android 5.0 jelly bean s*** comes out"

Just to clear out some confusion :)

just fix the graphics and camera and i wont change my rom ever again until some android 5.0 jelly bean s*** comes out :D

Guest NickClarke40

Yep sorry my bad, misread his post huh.gif

He never said he fixED the graphics & camera, just told he wouldn't ever change the rom once the graphics & camera will be fixed.

Guest phillthorpe1

Go on then how have you fixed graphics & camera? I've searched through this & the discussion thread and not found a fix that works?

huh.gif

no he is trying to say, IF you just fix graphics and camera .................