[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest dvandit

ok now anyone can please tell me where exactly i enable disable whatever it is that has to be enabled or disabled , reboots and lock ups is extremely annoying.

hope something can help

Guest Chilled26

For the people who have soft reboots/lock ups try disabling hw acceleration in developer options and disable auto rotation since that seems to work for me:)

+1 Its way more stable with hw acc off.

Guest Denver Pedro

Yikes...

OK, first off Trip AWESOME work this is great. Just was restoring a bunch of stuff from Titanium Backup and had one or two soft reboots during the process. However, trying to restore a rather large game it soft-rebooted so I tried again... the second time it went into a really weird soft-reboot loop. I basically had to hold the power button until the power menu showed up and reboot.

Otherwise this has been flawless for me so far. Oops... crazy reboot thing just happened again while I was trying to run an AnTuTu performance test.

-Pete

Guest threeeye

Thanks Trip !!!

AWESOME ROM !

It is fast and ~stable...

This is the BEST AOSP ICS ROM that I flashed so far !

BTW, to all of you who have a battery drain :

Do a battery calibration

ok now anyone can please tell me where exactly i enable disable whatever it is that has to be enabled or disabled , reboots and lock ups is extremely annoying.

hope something can help

It is in page 30...

System Settings > Developer Options >Force GPU rendering

Guest RaikkoX

I'm very happy with this rom because it's very smooth, and now with GMail and Camera working it's near to be perfect.

But I have a problem: in the last rom I could restore programs from Titanium Backup perfectly, but now, in this version, they don't show up as installed. Any ideas?

Problem solved, I was using an old version from Titanium Backup.

Edited by RaikkoX

Guest BummAround

Yeah he says that but for some reason enabling it never works for me:(

With HWA off, notice any lag or stutter, m8?

where do i do that?

Read and learn, please, m8? Aint too hard I hope. B)

For the people who have soft reboots/lock ups try disabling hw acceleration in developer options and disable auto rotation since that seems to work for me:)

Edited by BummAround

Guest dvandit

Thanks Trip !!!

AWESOME ROM !

It is fast and ~stable...

This is the BEST AOSP ICS ROM that I flashed so far !

BTW, to all of you who have a battery drain :

Do a battery calibration

It is in page 30...

System Settings > Developer Options >Force GPU rendering

do i check it or un check it ?

Guest Jiggs82

WIth HWA off, notice any lag or stutter, m8?

So far no bug when its off and try not to restore all your apps especially at once since that can cause reboots/lock ups

Guest Jiggs82

well but then it doesnt even go to landscape mode.... :((((((

I know :( unfortunately that's the mishap until Trip releases the next update with a fix and 100% working kernel unless someone else finds a different solution

Guest BummAround

One thing I'm noticing that may be isolated to me but I haven't noticed it on any other build so thought I'd report is:

If I do something that heavily accesses the SD card - Antutu benchmark SD card test is a good example and verifying files on a large game (check done by gameloft games when it finds files on SD card after a reinstall) is another - I get a situation where the phone goes into a sort of 'blinking' state where it goes back to the launcher, the wallpaper is gone and it starts to flash on and off fairly quickly. Rebooting seems to be only fix for this.

Other than that and occasional boot loops this is excellent!

+1 Yup.

This blinking/freeze bug while doing something that heavily accessing the SD card has been there since build 77A. :blink:

Guest dvandit

well GPU rending was unchecked when i flashed this rom, does anyone else has lock ups and reboots when trying to use phone landscape mode?

p.s. maybe i should reflash it ?

Guest Bluntedslc

well GPU rending was unchecked when i flashed this rom, does anyone else has lock ups and reboots when trying to use phone landscape mode?

p.s. maybe i should reflash it ?

As was said before check GPU rendering and uncheck Auto roate or disable auto rotate!!!!!!!

Edited by Bluntedslc

Guest petar.bgd

i think the HEAT and battery drain its because of this process 980 44% R ; 1892K 1036K root /system/bin/bluetoothd its allways more than 44% of cpu.

Thanx mate this solved my heating issue (probably battery drain too). Just one soft reboot during wifi setup, everything else works great. I do not restored any application just downloaded again. Quick pic found every folder that contain any kind of pictures (no problems in landscape mode).

Really great job Trip !

Edited by petar.bgd

Guest dvandit

well i just disabled auto rotate :((((((((

so i can not go into landscape mode, no lock ups and reboots there.

front camera doesn't work, reboots when i try to use it

Guest francob

well but then it doesnt even go to landscape mode.... :((((((

Try bringing up the keyboard then switching to landscape. When messaging, if I switch to landscape before keyboard is up it'll reboot, but if I bringing it up first it seems to work. Has worked multiple times so far with no issues..

Edited by francob

Guest dvandit

well it works like if u get keyboard out rotate to landscape ... but when u rotate it back while keyboard is up , it reboots, one more test

no, it does reboots dont matter how i try it, trip will fix it , i am sure :)

Edited by dvandit