[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Arz Bhatia

Nice rom Trip. I like it very much!

I had a day off today so I made a bootanimation specially for you. Hope you like it! ( I have to make it shorter, it doesnt show everything )

Megashare Link

Lot's of spelling mistakes in that mate :lol:

Guest sizzledroid

Alright after changing my build.prop to add the necessary lines and flashing the wifi calling patch V1.0.2, it seems that wifi calling crashes almost every time a call is made or received and i also cannot send MMS with wifi calling active. Any one having success with their wifi calling?

Guest K1UTCh809

damn i have to go slow with my phone because almost stuff that i opend sometimes it go force close or reboot so i am trading this phone if it was a baby lol today i had no lie @ least 4 softreboots but then again still holding on it

No gps..anything i could try my self? I tried with gps test.Didnt find signal.In fact gps icon dont show up in status bar.Guess its not starting at all :(

Edited by BearIV

Guest sizzledroid

@sizzledroid: do not use the ics wifi calling patch script. It corrupts the build.prop. use the one from the hyper sensation thread.

The one in the hypersensation thread causes bootloops...Im assuming its the changes to the build.prop

So far no bug when its off and try not to restore all your apps especially at once since that can cause reboots/lock ups

I've also had no problems with HWA OFF and the ROM is smooth as silk plus the portrait to landscape rotation works perfectly in all the apps I've tried. I also did a batch restore in Titanium Backup and that worked without any problems.

I did have a minor problem with the camera ... at first it was functioning perfectly (didn't even have to mess with the modes to get it started), then I was bold and switched on the front facing camera ... instant FC. Killing and relaunching the app didn't work, I had to clear data for the camera in app management, then it started working again.

I know this is still beta, so I'm just putting this out for future bug fixes: I noticed that when taking pictures, the camera actually captures a wider scene than the preview displayed on screen ... you can see it flicker as the picture gets taken. Try to take a picture of a browser window with one of the sides aligned to the side of the image frame and take a picture, you'll see it bounce to a wider angle, then back - the resulting picture is the wider one. No biggie, just letting you know. BTW, great work on getting the camera working.

The one in the hypersensation thread causes bootloops...Im assuming its the changes to the build.prop

Possible. Go into recovery and wipe cache n delvik. As far as the build.prop open it via es file explorer as root, scroll down to bottom, you will see how it appended the statement just hit enter after the =1 and save.

Guest yht9425

Does anyone have problem updating new google map when trying to install keeps getting error: Package file wa not signed correctly. Uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again. when i uninstall the previous version and try install new version from market and still getting error saying the app is not compatible with other shared application or user ID??

Guest Coldfusown

I don't know if this is related to ROM or hardware. Went to bed, had 90% charge so I plugged it in to get that full charge. Woke and and phone wouldn't turn on even plugged in. Took battery out and back in and then plug back in. battery was drained to nothing. Again, could be hardware but if anyone has similar issues please report. Thanks.

I don't know if this is related to ROM or hardware. Went to bed, had 90% charge so I plugged it in to get that full charge. Woke and and phone wouldn't turn on even plugged in. Took battery out and back in and then plug back in. battery was drained to nothing. Again, could be hardware but if anyone has similar issues please report. Thanks.

It's ROM related. As mentioned a bunch of times in the past couple of pages, rename /system/bin/bluetoothd to something else and that should fix it - bluetoothd is constantly running which is stopping proper sleep.

Not sure why it would drain if left plugged in though.

Edited by zorlin

Guest Coldfusown

I've already deleted that file prior to last night, it's something otherwise. Just seeing if anyone else suffered such a thing :) Effinf sensation, it it isn't thousands of dust particles under screen, power button issue its a charging issue now lol. Love it though.

It's ROM related. As mentioned a bunch of times in the past couple of pages, rename /system/bin/bluetoothd to something else and that should fix it - bluetoothd is constantly running which is stopping proper sleep.

Not sure why it would drain if left plugged in though.

just an update ( after installing rom in morning 8 am (london time ) , and renamed that file for battery draining ., constantly using , playing games and setting up phone , battery is on 42% now . very good !!! :)

had no FC nor reboots so far . except used blackmart , and was installing game and it crashed and rebooted .

Edited by SokNok

Guest katiepea

following instructions here, all i can do is get wifi calling to open, i thought that meant it would work, i've edited build.prop, tried multiple patches, it hangs on enabling, anyone else seeing this?

I'll be flashing back ics aosp shortly. Will take a look at that while I investigate fixing Bluetooth.

@katiepea: you wipe cache/delvik? Also try clearing data via programs>all>wifi calling. Reboot, connect to wifi and program should launch shortly after. Fix permissions couldn't hurt either. Just a few thoughts.

Guest phillthorpe1

Does anyone have problem updating new google map when trying to install keeps getting error: Package file wa not signed correctly. Uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again. when i uninstall the previous version and try install new version from market and still getting error saying the app is not compatible with other shared application or user ID??

yes, i have that problem as well