[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest K1UTCh809

Oh wow i think i ducked up somewhere i did the mistake of flashed before and got the reboot and then model id fail so i am at 1.23 but i had a epic fail on the rest of it. so i did not read again and just went straight to supercid and now i have no clue what it is go figure. so now i am trying to do the downgrade to 1.17 and i am getting the model id fail on that one as well.... phone still workes but now it says

*******LOCKED********

PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-OFF RL

HBOOT-1.23.0000

eMMC-boot

Dec 26 2011, 12:14:25

FASTBOOT (in red)

and the usual ol vol up and down yada yada yada

HELP

a ja! some one had the same thing as me

Guest phillthorpe1

I can't seem to edit or delete this bluetoothhd file... Tried File Manager and ES Explorer. Think no permission to edit files or something...

Anybidy with same problem? Or solution? Thanks!

I use Ghost commander

Beware that the 1.17 bootloader isnt compatible with the upcoming TR003B, so you need to have 1.23. Just leave it, it sucks that fastboot is not working but there is no other option

Trip My phone is HTC Sensation, upgrade the last firmware and my HBOOT is 1.20

HTC Sensation XE is HBOOT 1.23 is correct?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip My phone is HTC Sensation, upgrade the last firmware and my HBOOT is 1.20

HTC Sensation XE is HBOOT 1.23 is correct?

Doesnt matter you can flash whatever you like, i flashed 1.17 1.20 1.23 all on regular sensation

Guest fireishott

for those like me with cid troubles with tmous i have edited the trips firmware with the tmo cid and flashed it was great and worked trip dont get mad did not want to make a mirror cause i know it was not requested but i really was just trying to do my part to help dont get mad anybody

I don't have ability to test with anything other than T-Mobile branded sensation so I assume no responsibility and must give props to xda cause that is where I found how to add a cid ... but once again worked like a champ

http://www.mediafire.com/?36hm5gf1rx2fgk2

Edited by fireishott

Guest K1UTCh809

Doesnt matter you can flash whatever you like, i flashed 1.17 1.20 1.23 all on regular sensation

boss quick question now the higher the HB the better or the lower the better or still dosent make no diffrence?

Edited by K1UTCh809

Guest RoidDroidVoid

Just use HTC Dev Unlock after flashing 1.23 that will unlock it.

I unlocked 1.19 on HTC dev and flashed 1.23 but stayed Unlocked. No need to unlock again!

Guest FLUSHiNGZFiN3SZT

Does anyone have youtube force closing? It appears it doesn't show my subscriptions and when i try to watch the video from the youtubers i subscribed to, it force closes.

Guest FrankieBananaz

Does anyone have youtube force closing? It appears it doesn't show my subscriptions and when i try to watch the video from the youtubers i subscribed to, it force closes.

+1. After I try loading a video a few times, or forced to reboot, the video will play. The fc's become annoying

Edited by FrankieBananaz

Guest K1UTCh809

Just use HTC Dev Unlock after flashing 1.23 that will unlock it.

I unlocked 1.19 on HTC dev and flashed 1.23 but stayed Unlocked. No need to unlock again!

hey i tryed that but maybe cuz of the ROM it wont unlocked tho i tooked my time n stillbut eh for get it ill wait till the ROM its up or back it up since its making me already hard reboots or eather if i text samething but ill wait till next one

Edited by K1UTCh809

To try and clarify some things for people from what I understand if you are SuperCID it does not matter what Hboot you have on 1.17 or 1.23, I was on

Revolutionary 1.17 and had done SuperCID

After running Trips firmware I'm now on

****locked****

S-off

Hboot 1.23.0000

From what I can tell it doesn't matter that It says locked since I have done SuperCid and I shouldn't have problems in the future either.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Guest K1UTCh809

To try and clarify some things for people from what I understand if you are SuperCID it does not matter what Hboot you have on 1.17 or 1.23, I was on

Revolutionary 1.17 and had done SuperCID

After running Trips firmware I'm now on

****locked****

S-off

Hboot 1.23.0000

From what I can tell it doesn't matter that It says locked since I have done SuperCid and I shouldn't have problems in the future either.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

well its been said already if u scroll back some pages and trip said it too :lol:

well its been said already if u scroll back some pages and trip said it too :lol:

It was said, yes, but it took me a little bit to understand exactly what it meant. I was just trying to clarify in one post instead of a few different people, and a few different posts. :P

Edited by Lobrau

Guest K1UTCh809

It was said yes, but it took me a little bit to understand exactly what it meant. I was just trying to clarify in one post instead of a few different people. :P

ah ok gotcha

Edited by K1UTCh809

Guest Chilled26

This happened to me as well after flashing new firmware.

Guest framegrace

After flash the firmware the camera no work, it happened to someone?

Happened to me (See some comments ago).

Cleared cache and dalvik cache and Reflashed tr002B and everything went okay.

I didn't tried to clear dalvik cache only. Try it before reflashing tr002B, just in case works.

Guest framegrace

BTW, Trip, not trying to offense.

The splash is nice and a good LOL. But is not very professional....

Can I have my htc one back ? Or simply a white one?

I understand now the fastboot is locked and cannot change it without going back to old hboot, right?

Never tried before, but Is this the procedure?

Guest tulliame

Happened to me (See some comments ago).

Cleared cache and dalvik cache and Reflashed tr002B and everything went okay.

I didn't tried to clear dalvik cache only. Try it before reflashing tr002B, just in case works.

Thank you for answer, but if you wipe Dalvik+Cache and reflash rom is formatted the system and you start again?

Guest framegrace

Thank you for answer, but if you wipe Dalvik+Cache and reflash rom is formatted the system and you start again?

Well, yes.

That's why i said try to wipe Cache and Dalvik only first, and see how it goes. (Without reflashing ROM).

I didn't tried that, and maybe will solve the problem.

Edited by framegrace