[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest motopaddy

Hmzzz.. when i reboot my screen stays on white screen with HTC logo. I flashed this 004B rom.

I flashed 003B and that rom is working, but when i flash 004B it stays on the white HTC logo :(

So after the guide 003B works, but 004B does not work?

Edited by motopaddy

Guest Grudgie

So after the guide 003B works, but 004B does not work?

Yes, i flashed first 004B, nothing happened, i get the white HTC log screen and nothing happends after 10 min. of waiting.

Then i tried 003B, after couple of min. i get the rom and can use it.

Then i tried 004B again and same logo white screen. :(

So weird..

Guest TripNRaVeR

Yes, i flashed first 004B, nothing happened, i get the white HTC log screen and nothing happends after 10 min. of waiting.

Then i tried 003B, after couple of min. i get the rom and can use it.

Then i tried 004B again and same logo white screen. :(

So weird..

You flashed my latest firmware?

Guest Grudgie

You flashed my latest firmware?

No, trying it now :)

And again after i flashed your firmware, i get into bootloops again! :(

There goes something wrong men!

Edited by Grudgie

Guest eggyenergy666

No, trying it now

And again after i flashed your firmware, i get into bootloops again!

There goes something wrong men!

I had this too, but after trying everything i found something, but cant remember what bro D: there are differences in firmware packages on xda but i dont know wich i used O.o

Guest ImOnAGoat

could someone tell me how to delete the new music app? I want to use the old one (because of syncin) and dont need the newer version

also why did you change the trebuchet launcher settings? there are literaly no options to choose now...the auto-rotation for example

Edited by ImOnAGoat

Guest Grudgie

The firmware of trip is fuckingup the hboot.. :(

Now i am really badword :S i cant do nothing with those freaking bootloops!!!

When i flash a other rom i get the bootloops! I cant get RUU to work!

Great job on your firmware, trip!

Edited by Grudgie

Guest TripNRaVeR

The firmware of trip is fuckingup the hboot.. :(

Now i am really badword :S i cant do nothing with those freaking bootloops!!!

When i flash a other rom i get the bootloops! I cant get RUU to work!

Great job on your firmware, trip!

No it isnt cause its revolutionary hboot 1.27

Guest Grudgie

No it isnt cause its revolutionary hboot 1.27

Then, u tell me, when i flash your firmware and install any other rom i want, including all your roms i got, 004B, 003B i get bootloops the whole time.

Where can i get an other hboot.. cause now i cant do nothing.. i get bootloops!

only thing i can do is get into recovery.

Edited by Grudgie

Guest Moneyslap03

Been Using this since last night fully Stable Great Job love it. but Trip when Beta 5 comes in the Future would we not have to worry about data wiping anymore?

Edited by Moneyslap03

Guest TripNRaVeR

Then, u tell me, when i flash your firmware and install any other rom i want, including all your roms i got, 004B, 003B i get bootloops the whole time.

I flashed it now for the 3rd time in a row and nothing is messed up, so if you are so unhappy with my work i suggest you flash an RUU and leave it on then praise sense

Only B005 is not wiping data cause its small update but bigger update will inmediatly require full wipe (if not, i dont provide support)

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Grudgie

I flashed it now for the 3rd time in a row and nothing is messed up, so if you are so unhappy with my work i suggest you flash an RUU and leave it on then praise sense

Dude, i used your roms all the time, and now i flashed your firmware you suggest and then i get bootloops.. and now i cant even flash a RUU. I also tried that.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Dude, i used your roms all the time, and now i flashed your firmware you suggest and then i get bootloops.. and now i cant even flash a RUU. I also tried that.

Wipe youre data, you are doing something seriously wrong, i hope you have supercid!

Guest leejames5

Mate. Take ur SD card out then reboot recovery once in recover insert SD and restore your backup. Job done. Use latest firmware to flash new rom. :) This happened to me

Edited by leejames5

Guest Grudgie

Wipe youre data, you are doing something seriously wrong, i hope you have supercid!

I allways wipe my data.

The first time this is happening to me.

Cant i download somewhere i hboot and flash it over yours? so i can still use your 003b version.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I allways wipe my data.

The first time this is happening to me.

Cant i download somewhere i hboot and flash it over yours? so i can still use your 003b version.

You can flash an locked bootloader if you want that so badly but why the hell would anybody want that?

SUPERCID?????????????

Guest TripNRaVeR

so far i know i dont have super cid.. pfff.. ffs! i still dont get it... why your firmware doesnt work on my phone.. and gives me bootloops!

The answer to that is quite simple, head over to my firmware topic and read the first sentence :huh:

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hey Trip, which version of the trebuchet-launcher did you use in 003B? The one in 004B is horrible, I want to switch back...

Grab the apk from 003 then, i removed the trebuchet launcher to keep it pure aosp.

Guest ImOnAGoat

Grab the apk from 003 then, i removed the trebuchet launcher to keep it pure aosp.

Alright, can I just adb /push it or do I have to remove the old one first?

Guest NecroNomNicon

Hello trip

Quick question I'm running your latest 004b with firmware and I noticed that no matter what my setting I can't add voice input on android keyboard.(mic won't appear on keyboard)

FYI I do have voice search installed..am I missing something or does it not work?

Thank you.

Hello All.

I installed 004B yesterday, all goes well with installation and installed my apps today but when i try "Sportstracker" the GPS never start up (or the app can´t get GPS data) I do all the same on my previous rom that worked ok.

Do i something wrong ?