[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

The front camera is flipped on my SF2 running RLS7, it always has been and I've never been bothered but I'd like to know if there's a fix for it?

Thanks

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

There's 2 different versions of the Crescent overclockable kernel, one with a flipped camera, you could try pushing them, I think it works fine with FnC, someone else could confirm?

Guest lohtse

flashed the oc kernel for Vivacity that supposed to solve flipped camera(upside down) but no difference with stock app... any ideas as to why? was the vivacitytest.zip I used.

Hello :)

So I've been using this rom and enjoying it for some time but now all of a sudden I have noticed that when my phone is on vibrate and receives a message it doesn't actually vibrate. It's still able to vibrate when doing other things and I've wiped and reflashed my phone and nothing has changed. Does anyone have any solutions? :)

Guest Reider59

The upside down cam is a recurring problem, thankfully easiully resolved on the SanFran 2. For the Vivacity Camera 360 sounds a good idea, as originally suggested by fr0do. The link is provided to where he suggested it.

"Camera360 lets you set the orientation of both cameras. Does a neat tilt shift effect too"

Just flash FnC with the original camera app from the stock rom, or using adb - adb the camera.apk to replace the FnC version. I did this, no upside down cam

Guest lohtse
Just flash FnC with the original camera app from the stock rom, or using adb - adb the camera.apk to replace the FnC version. I did this, no upside down cam

Do you have a link to just the apk mentioned??

Guest Autrui

Hi,

I would know if in the RLS7, the bluetooth is fixed ? Because i'm still on RLS6, and when I enable the bluetooth, the keyboard doesn't work anymore (android keyboard, or go keyboard).

Thanks for the answer

Edited by Autrui

Do you have a link to just the apk mentioned??

Unzip the stock ROM and copy the camera.apk from the stock ROM app folder (see pinned topics)Then unzip the FnC zip, replace the camera.apk in the app folder and then re-zip and flashYou could replace the camera apk via adb, if you know how to do this.G

Guest lohtse

two issues that have or keep occuring with this rom..

Firstly the led has stopped flashing when I recieve a text!!! it's been fine for two weeks and now it's stopped!!! Led lights up when on charge but it used to flash on receiving a text now it just turns off(led).. Any ideas..

Now the most annoying one... If I edit a contact and save it after a day or two any changes I have made are lost and the original version is restored!!! No am not syncing to google and it doesn't effect NEW contacts just the ones I had stored on sim and moved to phone! it's starting to P*** me of as all changes are lost...Again any ideas as to why??

regards

Lohtse

Guest AmbushReality
Nice! it seems work weel! But... I have a question...Gtalk?? There isn't google talk and I don't find it on Google Play!!

To fix this, I just normally flash the CM7 Gapps .zip with Fnc to get Gtalk

Edited by AmbushReality

Guest windy_miller

I used Google Goggles for the first time in ages the other day and the camera was upside down. The stock camera app is fine though. Does anyone else have this problem?

@windy_miller i thought that front camera is disabled on this ROM ?? O.O If you think on main camera everything is fine on my phone .... Also i wanted to ask if i install Go launcher and use it as main launcher does other installed launchers work in background or no ?

Guest AmbushReality
@windy_miller i thought that front camera is disabled on this ROM ?? O.O If you think on main camera everything is fine on my phone .... Also i wanted to ask if i install Go launcher and use it as main launcher does other installed launchers work in background or no ?

Front camera is only disabled on CM7, not Fnc