[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

I'm guessing he means being able to alter the widget menu so you can group different types of widget into one section, not even sure Google could do that to be honest.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Nice, I'll be copying this over to mine I think, thanks for the detective work :)

In other news...Raverrr, you guys thinking about installing the oc'd kernel to your roms? (Hopefully an SFII version will pop up soon, it seems to be Vivacity only at the mo)

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest n4y4nrules

Nice, I'll be copying this over to mine I think, thanks for the detective work :)

In other news...Raverrr, you guys thinking about installing the oc'd kernel to your roms? (Hopefully an SFII version will pop up soon, it seems to be Vivacity only at the mo)

As of right now, the oc'd kernel doesn't support the front facing camera. When front facing camera is supported we shall include it. :)

Guest Wolfee

Hi - I am new to this forum and topic. I have recently purchased a San Fran 2 and unlocked and added the Fish_and_Chips_SF2_RLS1_Nemus.zip ROM - all seems successful smile.gif

My questions are:

1. At the beginning of the topic it mentions that iPlayer and Flash are installed but I can not find them in the App list - should I install them manually if I want them or have I installed the wrong ROM?
  2. In the video it mentions a notification bar power widget - which also does not seem to be available am I missing some thing or can you point me in the direction of the appropriate app?

Keep up the good work.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Hi - I am new to this forum and topic. I have recently purchased a San Fran 2 and unlocked and added the Fish_and_Chips_SF2_RLS1_Nemus.zip ROM - all seems successful smile.gif

My questions are:

1. At the beginning of the topic it mentions that iPlayer and Flash are installed but I can not find them in the App list - should I install them manually if I want them or have I installed the wrong ROM?
  2. In the video it mentions a notification bar power widget - which also does not seem to be available am I missing some thing or can you point me in the direction of the appropriate app?

Keep up the good work.

1. I think only the rom with the stock launcher has flash and iplayer installed by default.

2. That's probably only on the Blade rom at the moment and will most likely be something that the guys will eventually port over to the Crescent rom.

Guest snowbord

OK not entirely for this thread but raverrr put me onto it - Nemus launcher, WOW! Using it on my ZTE Blade 1 after playing with it on the TMV and OSF2. Having previously been a Launcher Pro fan, this does so much that is missing from LP as well as nicking loads of stuff from ICS. Great launcher!

Need to give Fish n Chips a go on the Blade 1 methinks..

Also check out UberMusic - again raverrr put me onto this from his FnChips Blade 1 ROM.  Fully compatible with the CM7 blade 1 lockscreen music controls.

We are very lucky to have such an enthusiastic ROM assembler onboard.  Looking forward to getting all the Blade 1 benefits on the Blade 2! 

Edited by snowbord

Guest n4y4nrules

Are there any options for a Skate version of this ROM (which is AWESOME btw)?

TIA,

dan

We are strugeling to do what we are already doing m8 :). I still need to update the rom on this forum as it is still just themed really at the moment.. I should be getting a bit of spare time to catchup on the crescent soon. might get a skate in the future as well. who knows :).

Guest Russ_uk

Just wondering if RLS#3 will be coming to the Crescent?

Was due to have a play with RLS2, but if RLS3 is coming soon I'll hang fire for a while.

Thanks

Edited by Russ_uk

Guest dt_matthews

We are strugeling to do what we are already doing m8 :). I still need to update the rom on this forum as it is still just themed really at the moment.. I should be getting a bit of spare time to catchup on the crescent soon. might get a skate in the future as well. who knows :).

yo dude, well rest assured if you do build a skate version I'll be an immediate user - *great* rom :)

Guest raverrr

Just wondering if RLS#3 will be coming to the Crescent?

Was due to have a play with RLS2, but if RLS3 is coming soon I'll hang fire for a while.

Thanks

Now that RLS3 is out for the blade I will concentrate on the crescent for a while.

Most aspects of the ROM will be identical to the blade version.Minus the OC kernel. If its as simple as using the existing OC code i may be able to do something. I'm learning as i go. I will do my best. If anyone wants to help in any way.Feel free :)

Guest jasonleeds

Been using the current rom for a while, and used others on both the blade and crescent.

Im happy to help with testing and bugging. Im always willing to reflash and try new roms.

Not noticed anything major on the current rom, however;

Every now and again my signal bar will stop responding and go grey, just have to start a data connection and it sorts its self out.

I personally would really like to see the quick switches in the notification bar. Also would be useful if we could get the flashlight tool to work with the rear LED, tried a lot of the market apps and all so far have simply not found it.

Keep up the awesome work, loving the name too cool.gif

Guest Russ_uk

Excellent raverrr!

Like Jason, I'll be happy to help out in anyway i can, probably just testing and bug checking for now as I'm still pretty new to android development. Of course as I gain more knowledge and experience I'd love to become more involved.

Looking forward to RLS#3.

One thing I would appreciate you trying to fix is the bluetooth issue noted HERE and in THIS THREAD.

I would like to try out your ROM, but this issue is meaning I'm currently stuck with Seb's ROM as this is the only one that works with my bluetooth car kit. Very happy to do some testing for you if you think you've got a possible fix.

Thanks!

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Looks very nice Psycho. Is there a comparison anywhere of launcher footprint: size in ram etc?

LOL God knows, I just found it and thought you might like to try it out :)

Guest Josef Prusa

One thing I would appreciate you trying to fix is the bluetooth issue noted HERE and in THIS THREAD.

I would like to try out your ROM, but this issue is meaning I'm currently stuck with Seb's ROM as this is the only one that works with my bluetooth car kit. Very happy to do some testing for you if you think you've got a possible fix.

Thanks!

I second that. Unfortunately I am stuck with the Seb's ROM or the ROM from Bouncer5's guide (apparently based off the flb r1) which both work fine with my Bluetooth handsfree sets. But none of them supports A2SD - or I do not know how to install it...

Both Fish'N'Chips and Flibblesan's r2a don't work - the sound is garbled.

Any idea how to fix this?

Cheers

Josef

Edited by Josef Prusa