Zte racer stylus modification

Guest gagan313

Guest plegdroid

is it a software or a device?

i want to root the phone with just the software if any....

dammitunsure.gif

I think software, but don't shoot me if iam wrong :D

Guest plegdroid

nope its a device u have to buy from market fo like #33 pounds.......ohmy.gif

:lol: I never persued it as the Mrs won't me within 2 foot of hers and when I mention rooting it I get a NO! not as easy as the racer but I do blamed for making her racer I'll :D

Guest gagan313

:lol: I never persued it as the Mrs won't me within 2 foot of hers and when I mention rooting it I get a NO! not as easy as the racer but I do blamed for making her racer I'll :D

lol pledg,,,lollaugh.gif

Guest gagan313

@gagan, did you end up shelling out the 30 brick for the xtcclip?

no way.... i will never spend that kind of money when i can wait and root the htc for free.biggrin.gif

i need a tut for installing gen 2 on my racer please....

Guest plegdroid

no way.... i will never spend that kind of money when i can wait and root the htc for free.biggrin.gif

i need a tut for installing gen 2 on my racer please....

is kinda dear just for a exploit, but it is a much newer phone, could ask vlatko, I think he did some guide to do with gen2 :)

• 6 months later...
Guest noobzone

Well that's odd that you need to cut the back cover to get the spot for the stylus o.O in portugal, zte racer (AKA TMN softstone) comes with 2 back covers, as well as 2 stylus o.O and you also have the white model

Guest plegdroid
Well that's odd that you need to cut the back cover to get the spot for the stylus o.O in portugal, zte racer (AKA TMN softstone) comes with 2 back covers, as well as 2 stylus o.O and you also have the white model

the stylus option never came with the uk version, that's why a little DIY is required for the uk version. if yours comes with the option, treat that as a bonus. yes a white version was available in the uk. believe, purple or blue is also available, but only in Australia :)

Guest noobzone

the stylus option never came with the uk version, that's why a little DIY is required for the uk version. if yours comes with the option, treat that as a bonus. yes a white version was available in the uk. believe, purple or blue is also available, but only in Australia :)

It's not really an option. it's just the default package :P oh and did I forgot to mention a pull tab leather case? all with zte mobile writing on it though. at least it's protected while in the pocket :)

img_195561376_1335363375_abig.jpg

but I saw on ebay.uk 6x protective screens + black stylus. don't know if true as there is no images of it :unsure:

Guest plegdroid

It's not really an option. it's just the default package :P oh and did I forgot to mention a pull tab leather case? all with zte mobile writing on it though. at least it's protected while in the pocket :)

img_195561376_1335363375_abig.jpg

but I saw on ebay.uk 6x protective screens + black stylus. don't know if true as there is no images of it :unsure:

yam, we never got as good a package from 3 mobile in the uk, just the minimum package :( no stylus, no second cover and no leather zte case.

:)

Guest noobzone

yam, we never got as good a package from 3 mobile in the uk, just the minimum package :( no stylus, no second cover and no leather zte case.

:)

now there is only one thingy left. protective screens. this nice black finish just doesn't fit well with fingerprints :P and even with the leather case, sometimes i forget to put the phone in it. at the end it all goes into my pocket :mellow: