Kernel 2.6.32.9

Guest vamshistunner

Guest Laxmikanth.v

Hola guys, finally i made a kernel with Perfect Calibration and Improved Sensitivity.

Now screen NO MORE JUMPS TO LEFT while pressing applications.

Install at your OWN RISK

Kernel 2.6.32.9 #68 (Gen 1) (New)

CHANGELOG:

- Fixed lockscreen power issue.

Download link at bottom.

Kernel 2.6.32.9 #38 (Gen 1) (old)

CHANGELOG in addition to my previous kernel:

- Perfect Calibration

- Improved sensitivity

- Included few other cameras

- Added Governors:

* SmartassV2 ( I recommend )

* Interactive

* Smartass

- NTFS with R/W support

and few other changes. :D

Known Issues:

- Problem with lockscreen(takes few attempts to unlock).

-------------------------------------------------

Next new Kernel version will be 2.6.35.7. I am almost near to it. Need to sort out few things.

-------------------------------------------------

To change Governor Goto Cyanogenmod Settings -> Performance -> CPU Settings -> Available Governors-> and select. (Smartassv2 is Too Fast and Excellent)

Installation:

You need to have touch_to_key in /system/bin/ for it to work.

If you have latest Racerboys Rom's, you can just format boot and install through cwm.

If you are using my kernel in your ROM, hyperlink my name to this thread.

Do Not Mirror

Download HERE (Thanks Wooly_sammoth for hosting on your server)

Mirror: Download

Hi Vamsi,

I'm using MicromaxA60 version 2.2.2 . 2.6.32.9-perf kernel@zte #2830. Baseband A60_I_TSACD044. & msm7627_ffa

i'd like to install ur kernel in my mobile. i can install ur kernel or not.

Please give me some ideas to install ur kernel in my mobile or is there any custom kernel for my mobile. if it is there give the link.

Edited by Laxmikanth.v

Guest Racerboy

Hi Vamsi,

I'm using MicromaxA60 version 2.2.2 . 2.6.32.9-perf kernel@zte #2830. Baseband A60_I_TSACD044. & msm7627_ffa

i'd like to install ur kernel in my mobile. i can install ur kernel or not.

Please give me some ideas to install ur kernel in my mobile or is there any custom kernel for my mobile. if it is there give the link.

The kernel in this thread is for ZTE Racer/X850 custom roms and wont work with your Micromax A60 phone or stock rom due to hardware/driver differencies......not sure where you`d find another kernel that would work....maybe XDA forum

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Raphael Machado

Sorry if I'm spamming your post, but please add Gen2 support to your kernel.

The calibration of your kernel is the most perfect, and it's the only one that has the SmartassV2!

Thanks.

Guest Raphael Machado

vamshi comes online every once in a month or two, just keep bumping :D or download kernel source and mod it, also good suggestion :D

Where can I download the kernel source?

Thanks for your suggestion! :D

Guest equiliym

Where can I download the kernel source?

Thanks for your suggestion! :D

well, you can get deadlinks kernel from his github.. if you know what you are doing, you can check mods for racer because he used tom's zte blade kernel so you can download both, make toms kernel work on racer and do some tweaking.. but dunno, racer is dying these days, everyone is switching to zte roamer/avail, people are not much interested anymore so its not really worth much work sadly..

Guest Raphael Machado

well, you can get deadlinks kernel from his github.. if you know what you are doing, you can check mods for racer because he used tom's zte blade kernel so you can download both, make toms kernel work on racer and do some tweaking.. but dunno, racer is dying these days, everyone is switching to zte roamer/avail, people are not much interested anymore so its not really worth much work sadly..

Do you think it's worth buying a ZTE Blade or it's dying too?

Thanks.

Guest vamshistunner

Hola guys, i am busy with my work so, cant follow the thread. Regards Gen2, i'll do it soon, maybe within a week. My internet connection here is damn slow, it takes hours to download toolchain.

Guest vamshistunner

Any Gen2 guy, once check this if it is working or not. This is not a installable zip file, try adding ramdisk and install. Let me know the result then i can make final one.

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest sack3

Any Gen2 guy, once check this if it is working or not. This is not a installable zip file, try adding ramdisk and install. Let me the know the result then i can make final one.

Hi, How install this in my phone is gen2??????huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif..

what is ramdisk???

Guest equiliym

Hi, How install this in my phone is gen2??????huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif..

what is ramdisk???

thats your kernel, merge with ramdisk and make a boot.img, try with boot kitchen :P

Guest Raphael Machado

I changed the boot.img with the kernel, but I can only test Monday, when my cell phone arrive from the technical assistance.

Tell me if I did right:

I used the Racer Kitchen to decompress the boot.img.

I changed the boot.img-kernel by the zImage.

Build the boot.img with the new kernel.

Or can I just update the zImage using this fastboot command?

fastboot flash zimage zImage

Thanks.

Edited by Raphael Machado

Guest equiliym

I changed the boot.img with the kernel, but I can only test Monday, when my cell phone arrive from the technical assistance.

Tell me if I did right:

I used the Racer Kitchen to decompress the boot.img.

I changed the boot.img-kernel by the zImage.

Build the boot.img with the new kernel.

Or can I just update the zImage using this fastboot command?

fastboot flash zimage zImage

Thanks.

no i think you did that good with kitchen, should work i think

Guest sack3

Here is the kernel for testing.

Make a backup before installing!

Download

Thank you. works well, as far as I tested, the camera, the keyboard and the calls are fine. But you file.zip is bad, but I use another .Zip for installation laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif..

And thanks to vamshistunner for gen2 supportlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by sack3