[ROMS] Racerboy-Vamshi CyanogenMod Based LeWa ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

thx, i`ll check it out and come up with a solution......hopefully for version 2 later today

i`ve fixed the camera issue and made a couple of minor changes in other things, will upload later today as version 2.........

Thanx racerboy,exellent newsbiggrin.gif

Guest Archer_cn

I flashed "LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.17", excellent rom! Battery is good , and runs fast.

But also notice that BT will be triggered when FM radio starts. Can you fix this ?

And I came across some weird things (only once, can not reproduce after):

1. firt boot ok and when running at 20% of battery, I connected phone to PC via usb, but screen won't light up, I tried every key, no work; then I run "adb reboot" on pc but the command didn' work. at last i have to pull the battery, everything is ok after reboot though. I don't know if the screen was gone already before usb plug in or not.

2. alarm issue. I set an alarm last night , but this morning I got a frozen screen, the screen had no respond to any touch and keys( but do have haptic feedback). the screen was showing only the wallpaper(no app icons, home dock area is black), only thing i can do is long press "end" key and select "reboot".

Sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand.:unsure:

Guest habbo45

I found a bug in settings.When i go to settings/displey/auto-rotate screen my phone restart.

When will be version 2?

this dont happens to me mellow.gif. the rotate works fine. try re-flash ROM.wink.gif

Guest Racerboy

so.. how many bugs does the latest release have? if any? i see you people talking about messaging app issue and wifi, is that on older or latest update?

:D no major bugs that i can think of, i`ve corrected a couple of things in the v2 mainly the wallpaper sizes to our device and change some default settings, fixed the camera issues, i`ll release it later (sorry guys been busy busy busy)................

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

UPDATE: LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.17v2 is now available to downlaod on the 1st post of this thread, changelog is on the 2nd post of this thread

BEFORE posting any bugs or errors please do a full clean install as per instructions on post no.1 then i can replicate them on my device myself and attempt to fix, remember if you do encounter an error i may or may not be able to fix it as sometimes errors do occur from source (LeWa) and are out of my hands.......thx

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

UPDATE: LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.17v2 is now available to downlaod on the 1st post of this thread, changelog is on the 2nd post of this thread

BEFORE posting any bugs or errors please do a full clean install as per instructions on post no.1 then i can replicate them on my device myself and attempt to fix, remember if you do encounter an error i may or may not be able to fix it as sometimes errors do occur from source (LeWa) and are out of my hands.......thx

thanks mate :D

Guest Racerboy

um.. how do i open cm settings>tablet tweaks? cant find that one.. dont tell me it doesnt have those options? @_@

The systemui and framework has been patched, don't think there is option to change it, but to use the tweaks just tap on the notification bar......

hello how to activate the vibration in the back key, menu and home to the kernal of deadlink in cm7 224v2 de racerboy unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif.dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

try and in the configuration menu and is not activatedhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif.

and one more thing how to make more sensitive the microphone when recording video, because when we finished recording the audio is low

Edited by sack3

Guest mladenovic73

the camera is upside down and when I launch the application I get a green background that did not come out in the previous version LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.17unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

I manage to fix camera.I took camera apk from first lewa racer rom and put on the newest one,than flash the rom ott.No more green screen and fine camerasmile.gif

Guest plegdroid

I manage to fix camera.I took camera apk from first lewa racer rom and put on the newest one,than flash the rom ott.No more green screen and fine camerasmile.gif

thank you will try that later :D