[ROMS] Racerboy-Vamshi CyanogenMod Based LeWa ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

dude , i thought you bought a samsung phone??

ya i did but it had a problem when recieving or making calls even with software updates so i sent it back and put some money towards to buy the hTC Explorer , nice phone........really nice phone :)

Guest Rahulj85

ya i did but it had a problem when recieving or making calls even with software updates so i sent it back and put some money towards to buy the hTC Explorer , nice phone........really nice phone :)

:-)..you seem to be exploring a lot...whats next? lumia?

Guest Racerboy

Update: NEW ROM LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.17 is now available on the 1st post of this thread, changelog on the 2nd post.....enjoy

any problems let me know.................

EDIT: with it being 7.2.0 based rom PLEASE FULLY WIPE PHONE BEFORE installing the rom........thx

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

Update: NEW ROM LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.17 is now available on the 1st post of this thread, changelog on the 2nd post.....enjoy

EDIT: with it being 7.2.0 based rom PLEASE FULLY WIPE PHONE BEFORE installing the rom........thx

and who said this forum was dead

:lol:

edit: & with crt working :P

:D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest mladenovic73

and who said this forum was dead

:lol:

edit: & with crt working :P

:D

Fantastic ROM.I just use ott instal and everything is working exellent.CRT work periodicly.Thanx racerboybiggrin.gif

Guest Ang3l09121

hey just to say market doesnt work with this one with wifi enabled

Guest Racerboy

hey just to say market doesnt work with this one with wifi enabled

thats odd as i used my wifi to check wifi connection and market aswell, if anybody else has the same problem as Ang3l09121 please let me know and i`ll investigate it......

Guest Ang3l09121

thats odd as i used my wifi to check wifi connection and market aswell, if anybody else has the same problem as Ang3l09121 please let me know and i`ll investigate it......

hello i rebooted the phone all fixed just extremly slow lol

Guest Racerboy

Good afternoon all...........I`ve been contacted by yangsen who is part of the official LeWaOs dev team asking for any suggestions or feedback with latest LeWa ROMS, so if you have any bug reports or suggestions like extra language support please feel free to post on here so i can fix myself and/or pass on the details to yangsen.......thx

Guest plegdroid

Good afternoon all...........I`ve been contacted by yangsen who is part of the official LeWaOs dev team asking for any suggestions or feedback with latest LeWa ROMS, so if you have any bug reports or suggestions like extra language support please feel free to post on here so i can fix myself and/or pass on the details to yangsen.......thx

its nice that you've generated some official interest. any problems will post as always :)

Guest Antonio H

Tks :) Glad to know about official interest :)

I will install after dinner this new release. By now, I will ask for Portuguese PT Language support (I don't have anything against, but if it will be Brazilian don't call it Portuguese, or at least use some differentiation like pt-PT and pt-BR).

Guest plegdroid

when using the camera, the on-screen image is 90° rotation to the left : ,the saved image is ok though :) and the legending on some apps(ti& tapa) is not dark enough to read, light grey on white, due to what ever framework action has been taken as part of the theming. :)

Guest Racerboy

Tks :) Glad to know about official interest :)

I will install after dinner this new release. By now, I will ask for Portuguese PT Language support (I don't have anything against, but if it will be Brazilian don't call it Portuguese, or at least use some differentiation like pt-PT and pt-BR).

thx....i`ll send your request as soon as i have more suggestions to put forward........

when using the camera, the on-screen image is 90° rotation to the left : ,the saved image is ok though :) and the legending on some apps(ti& tapa) is not dark enough to read, light grey on white, due to what ever framework action has been taken as part of the theming. :)

logged and i`ll check it out, i had noticed the camera app does fc sometimes especially selecting the advanced options, i`ve also resized the desktop wallpapers to our screen size and changed the defaults for wallpaper scrolling to ON, turned the vibrate function when scroll screen across to OFF........

Guest massacre^

For me the messaging app's fc sometimes and i can't dial any code like for eg if i want to dial *141# (the number u dial in india to check your balance of vodafone) the dialer dials it as *141 omitting the # in it thus the code don't run

Guest Racerboy

For me the messaging app's fc sometimes and i can't dial any code like for eg if i want to dial *141# (the number u dial in india to check your balance of vodafone) the dialer dials it as *141 omitting the # in it thus the code don't run

thx, i`ll check it out and come up with a solution......hopefully for version 2 later today

The camera is very bad,and there is a green bacground and than FC on camera apk

i`ve fixed the camera issue and made a couple of minor changes in other things, will upload later today as version 2.........

Guest plegdroid

thx, i`ll check it out and come up with a solution......hopefully for version 2 later today

i`ve fixed the camera issue and made a couple of minor changes in other things, will upload later today as version 2.........

nice one, thanks as always :)