Fairwell my brave little Pulse

Guest igor_anta

Guest igor_anta

So after two years I'm switching to a new device, an Xperia Play. And even though the improvement is staggering, I still felt sadness the moment I took my SIM out of this lovely old phone.

The Pulse is an awesome device, maybe frustrating in times but it still had a ton of spirit when compared to some more contemporary beast phones. I never regretted getting the phone on a two year contract, it introduced me to Android and the modding community in a perfect way. For that I'm thankful.

So I hope the community lives on and the Pulse sees a good and stable 2.3 port, so it can still prove how resilient it is. Cheers!

I think this song is meant for the pulse (well some of the lyrics)

Did I disappoint you, or let you down?

Goodbye my pulse, goodbye my toy. You have been the one, you have been the one for me.

(just a random song I've heard on the radio now)

Edited by D-D-

• 1 month later...
Guest desalesouche

my sister gave me a u8230 in june last year...it was dificult beginning with it and official1.5 rom...

but flash after flash and reflash,i begin to have feelings for that phone...i could never believe that i would spend so much hours reading about it .learning,testing a lot...with success sometimes...i love it... thx to all modaco devs

• 3 months later...

the time has come for me as well, my rbm2 will retire latest next week.

many thanks to tomG, dr. flo,pier, twrock and all the developers who gave new life to this phone!