Recovering lost data on SD Card

Guest hp2r

I was previously on the Gingerounay 2.5 rom. However, for some reason it started boot looping so I decided to upgrade to the latest Acer 4.000.13 rom with Gingerounay 3.0

However, once I installed Titanium Backup on the new rom, I discovered that it did not recognise any of my previous app+data back-ups so i could therefore no longer restore my apps and data.

On the previous rom, I did some backups through titanium. I also had apps moved to the sd card through Apps2SD. The SD card still has its existing folders but I dont know how to restore any missing data. I dont mind re-downloading the apps again but I dont know how to restore the data to the apps.

I have installed new roms previously and Titanium Backup would always recognise my previous backups. But this time, in the Batch option it shows 0 Apps or data to restore.

Is there a way of restoring data from SD card using something else other than Titanium Backup as the data on the sd card should still be there.

Thanks

Update:

I did a nandroid backup before I installed the new rom. Is there a way of restoring just the data folder using adb or CVM. I dont want to replace the rom itself, just the data that was in the old rom.

Edited by hp2r