[ROM][GEN1 /GEN2] Blade-LG-mode-DOC3000-RLS2 (22/01/12)

Guest allbest

Guest Lost_Animal

Wait.. what? 825 mhz?! how the hell is that even possible?

I have 2 Blades.

My old one is GEN1 and the Max Stable OC is 691 MHz.

My NEW GEN2 Blade is a hell overclocker.

Is running stable at 825Mhz and partially at higher speeds.

With this ROM the highest speed is 806,4 Mhz and is not possible to go higher.

825Mhz is a typo ...:rolleyes:

Antutu Bench

I's new look of my rom. Coming soon.

themej.png

love to see the new look...when will u upload it???

By the way can u add numbers within this new battery icon to help us know exact battery meter???

does anyone else get FC's with the messaging widgets?

Yuppppp....I had the same problem with message FC.......I m using Go Launcher & its widgets which are much better than the default one.......the only widget I liked in this rom is the LG Weather Widget which one the best weather widgets i think...

Is there any .apk of this Lg Weather widget which can be used in any other android mobiles????

There is no way to make this widget working on ZTE Blade. Removed from next release.

shame. thanks anyway. I must say its a very nice ROM otherwise. launcher is smooth too

Flashed over the Moldovan Mile and didn't do a wipe and everything seems to be working. The 360 launcher isn't the fastest, but I am so suprised of the things that I can do with it and all my apps are categorized. I love it. I'll be waiting for new version. (Y) Keep up good work.

Guest cicciopuzzo

Hy, i want to try this rom. looks so nice... some questions: 1) is smooth and fast like Moldovan Mile? 2) all work fine? 3) is stable? 4)how is the battery drain?

P.S.: sorry for my english..

Guest johndroid

Hy, i want to try this rom. looks so nice... some questions: 1) is smooth and fast like Moldovan Mile?

2) all work fine?

only 1 small problem with messaging widget FC

3) is stable?

100%

4)how is the battery drain?

on a par with all the newer roms on here

easily the best looking rom yet

Hy, i want to try this rom. looks so nice... some questions: 1) is smooth and fast like Moldovan Mile? 2) all work fine? 3) is stable? 4)how is the battery drain?

P.S.: sorry for my english..

this ROM is basically just Moldovan Mile but with some nice theming. I dont think the OP has made any modifications to the ROM other than theming (correct me if I'm wrong) so it is as fast as Moldovan. its very nice to use.

In addition to the messaging widgets not working though the launcher sometimes crashes for me when trying to open folders in the app draw. Dont know if anyone else experiences this. Also the launcher sometimes becomes quite slow and appears to start using 100% cpu. when this happens just re-start the launcher from the preferences page and all is good again.

Guest purefunk

I have some troubles with proximity sensor. It doesn't work during a call (screen keeps black when I try to wake up the phone) and there is a "fault" after sensor calibration. The battery drain seems high... Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest allbest

I have some troubles with proximity sensor. It doesn't work during a call (screen keeps black when I try to wake up the phone) and there is a "fault" after sensor calibration. The battery drain seems high... Any ideas?

Thanks

Place your device on glare. Go to Settings -> ROM settings -> Proximity sersor calibration -> calib.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest sam tyler

does anyone know how to sort the weather clock on this ROM? as i cant seem to change the city(keeps saying no matching city)and most of the words are in Chinese symbols. also the equalizer wont update from market/Google play any help? ---update----is it to un install the equalizer from the phone?(via titanium back up)and replace it with another? i just want to see it if will work.

Edited by sam tyler