My Phone Is DEAD...RIP...

Guest Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

so many stuff, i feel the need to just format my hard drive and return to stock rom ¬_¬'

you know you'll just hate yourself later if you did :) :P

Guest equiliym

you know you'll just hate yourself later if you did :) :P

i know :( thats why i have 1TB of garbage files that doesnt really do anything, not useful at all lol :D

Guest Vlatko25

well maybe a little tidying :lol:

:D

racer price in Macedonia still high,if i could buy new one from Europe cities around,it will be cheaper,guys i really miss my racer,maybe police will find my phone,small city,bigger chances,i always look optimistic way.i hope i will get my racer back,too much important things i have stored inside....:'(

Guest plegdroid

racer price in Macedonia still high,if i could buy new one from Europe cities around,it will be cheaper,guys i really miss my racer,maybe police will find my phone,small city,bigger chances,i always look optimistic way.i hope i will get my racer back,too much important things i have stored inside....:'(

so sorry to hear it's been stolen my friend. hope the police find it for you, and we don't lose you to another phone :(

Guest Vlatko25

so sorry to hear it's been stolen my friend. hope the police find it for you, and we don't lose you to another phone :(

btw i can't find zte racer anymore.....only zte racer 2.......is that familiar to zte racer ? it says 500 mh arm v 11

omg

Guest Antonio H

btw i can't find zte racer anymore.....only zte racer 2.......is that familiar to zte racer ? it says 500 mh arm v 11

omg

In Portugal still have Racer.. here the name it's SoftStone, from the Operator TMN. 69,90€ in online store:

TMN SoftStone

Edited by Antonio H

Hello, sorry for your phonesad.gifsad.gif. How do I get the wifi does not disconnect when the phone goes to sleep "I mean in standby". Is there any application that is useful to meunsure.gifunsure.gif

Edited by sack3

Guest Racerboy

Hello, sorry for your phonesad.gifsad.gif. How do I get the wifi does not disconnect when the phone goes to sleep "I mean in standby". Is there any application that is useful to meunsure.gifunsure.gif

you can set the screen timeout to longer than 10 secs (maybe to 30 mins) and also their are apps on the market, cant think of any off the top of my head............also maybe option to stop screen timeout when usb connected

Edited by Racerboy

Guest habbo45
In Portugal still have Racer.. here the name it's SoftStone, from the Operator TMN. 69,90€ in online store TMN SoftStone

yes! is the android device more chip in here (portugal).

we 2 (antonioH and me) have one of this! and he helps me a lot in android.pt forum laugh.gif

Edited by habbo45

Guest Racerboy

we 2 (antonioH and me) have one of this! and he helps me a lot in android.pt forum laugh.gif

here in the uk seems to be getting kinda hard to buy brand new racer from phone shop or super store

Guest plegdroid

you can set the screen timeout to longer than 10 secs (maybe to 30 mins) and also their are apps on the market, cant think of any off the top of my head............also maybe option to stop screen timeout when usb connected

screen timeout toggle free on market, can set timeout to never :)

Thanks but I already solved by changing the configuration of the wifi advanced menulaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by sack3

Guest Racerboy

Thanks but I already solved by changing the configuration of the wifi advanced menulaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

generally that option has never worked in the 3.2.* of cm7 roms thats why i said about other wyas instead, but whatever if it works for you....cool

Guest Vlatko25

generally that option has never worked in the 3.2.* of cm7 roms thats why i said about other wyas instead, but whatever if it works for you....cool

Zte Racer 2 in Macedonia only for 120 euro :D

I'm buying a ZTE Blade next month, if you guys wanna and if i buy the Blade i can donate my racer to Racerboy.

just lemme know if the plegdoid's wife's phone done works.

Guest plegdroid

I'm buying a ZTE Blade next month, if you guys wanna and if i buy the Blade i can donate my racer to Racerboy.

just lemme know if the plegdoid's wife's phone done works.

thank you oozi,

you are a star, I've got a few fingers in pies trying to sorse a fixer upper from eBay aswell, but the more the merrier, the way that Racer is killing his phone off:lol: we're trying to keep the racer community alive as it should be, and id say any donations very welcome, but that's me talking and in no way speaking on behalf of Racerboy :D :)

edit: have you just taken your phone off eBay? :D

Edited by plegdroid

no bro, my phone is a brazilian racer (3.2mpx cam), they sell those thing here, brand new, for like 100 US$ dollars.

the Blade i'm going to buy in a store here too, it becomes cheap recently, so i'm thinking in make small upgrade, get a Blade and sell my racer, but if recer boy wanna and need another racer to keep posting rooms, why not donate my racer to him!

and i'm not 100% sure if i'm going to buy the zte blade, but if i buy it, 100% sure i'm going to donate my racer to Racerboy.

all i ask is if he can or if ppl can, to donate-me the value of the shipping and handle for the package when i ship it.

Guest Antonio H

Thanks :) I'm glad that I can help. But the real fact is the community in SoftStone topic makes me want to come back to be more active.