Step crescent stuck on android logo

Guest bladebuddy

Guest bladebuddy

Please can someone help me? I recently bought the new sanfancisco 2 and was unsure how to unlock it . So I sent it to a man on eBay to unlock and everything was OK on its return. The problem started when I tried to put it in cwm by powering up with volume pressed down all that happened was a screen with a white box with TPS or something similar wrote on it so I pulled the battery out to try and reboot and now it's stuck on small android boot up logo. I guess cwm was not installed when I sent it off to get unlocked and debranded and I am hopeing I just need to download something and get it to reboot but I do not know what or how so if there is anyone who knows I would be very greatfull for your help Cheers Jason P.S If you are unable to help me could someone let me know if the android logo shows on bootup on normal locked stock rom orange San Francisco 2 as I can not remember and if so might be able to take it back to the shop.

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest bladebuddy

Tried that just stays on the green android logo. Also tried just about every possible key combination and still nothing? just glad I kept my old one blade 1 as I am going to try and take my crescent back to the shop. Just can not remember if when the crescent boots up does the android logo show before all the orange stuff if so should be o.k. If you know how it boots up could you please let me know cheers.