[LIST] Known ROMs for the ZTE Skate/Orange Monte Carlo/Optimus Monte Carlo

Guest D3abL3

We're starting to have a nice diversity of ROMs and I thougt it would be good to have a listing of these ROMs.

The structure will be the follwing:

[ROM name - link to official thread if not in MoDaCo]

[ROM version & last update date if available]

[Android version]

[Developer(s)]

Ice Armor II

- 02/02/2012

Gingerbread 2.3.7

kelzsoca

AtOmIc

4 - 15/01/2012

Gingerbread 2.3.5

tillaz

CyanogenMod 7

3.5 - 06/01/2012

Gingerbread 2.3.7

tilal6991

CyanogenMod 9 (port)

6 - 05/01/2012

Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3

tilal6991

Skatie

1.1 - 13/01/2012

Gingerbread 2.3.5

C3C0

Elitemovil - http://www.htcmania....d.php?p=3171309

Z3 - 24/11/2011

Gingerbread 2.3.5

elitemovil

LiGux (port)

2 - 06/01/2012

Gingerbread 2.3.7

tilal6991

Bluemonte

1.8D -

Gingerbread 2.3.4

tillaz

LewaOS (port)

3 - 06/01/2012

Gingerbread 2.3.7

tilal6991

BlueGinger

2 - 23/09/2011

Gingerbread 2.3.4

tilal6991

HTC Sense (in progress!)

no release available yet

no info available yet

tilal6991

Magikstaraddict

v1 - 11/09/2011

Gingerbread 2.3.4

magikstar29

Magikstaraddict v2

v2 - 06/10/2011

Gingerbread 2.3.5

magikstar29

If by any chance I missed any ROM please PM me or post it the link here so I can update this listing.

Edited by D3abL3

Guest dadashi

With at least 10 roms maybe its time to have a skate rom/dev section...the roms for example gingerblue, bluemonte, elitmovil keep getting lost many pages back and new users dont know about them

magikstaraddict v2 and taiwan100 mobile01 v6 gingerbread just dont no who made them

Magikstar ROMs added to OP, but I couldn't find "taiwan100 mobile01"...Can you link me up please?

@Atomix86: Because that is the meaning of 'port', is when you take something that is not built for your OS, environment , whatever and you modify it/change it/edit it/whatever to make it work in your OS, environment, whatever.(basically)

I bet Lalit agrees here, it may be a build from scratch but it is always a port until CM supports our OMC.

Anyway I won't get too deep in this cuz it's not meant to...

The list will be updated as new ROMs come out or are discovered.

Guest RBrookes

Apologies for the newbie question, but do any of these roms leave more memory for apps? I am constantly running out of space. Even after moving as much as I can to SD card, I still have to juggle constantly...

Thanks...

Guest timfimjim

Apologies for the newbie question, but do any of these roms leave more memory for apps? I am constantly running out of space. Even after moving as much as I can to SD card, I still have to juggle constantly...

Thanks...

If you're on stock orange rom, yes most of these roms will free up more memory for apps. You could also look at TPTs, they will definitely free up space.

If you're on stock orange rom, yes most of these roms will free up more memory for apps. You could also look at TPTs, they will definitely free up space.

Great Job man....

Some roms have been constantly updated and it really is very good.

By them all together in one post you just stating that many of us newbies just looking for it!

Stay in peace!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Great Job man....

Some roms have been constantly updated and it really is very good.

By them all together in one post you just stating that many of us newbies just looking for it!

Stay in peace!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest Redstarr1

Shouldn't you update this and include kelzsoca's Ice Armor version of CM7? And what is now the best version of CM7? Ice Armor or still tilal's? I've read that Ice Armor is a more recent version but is there more it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest syst3m68

Shouldn't you update this and include kelzsoca's Ice Armor version of CM7? And what is now the best version of CM7? Ice Armor or still tilal's? I've read that Ice Armor is a more recent version but is there more it?

I agree on the updating, but the 2nd part should really be discussed in the posts for those ROMs.

personally, tilal. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest davidloweruk

ZTE BLADE LG PORT ROM .. ANDROID 2.35 .. WISH SOMEONE PORT IT TO SKATE ALSO .. BEST FAST IS PLAIN CM7 NIGHTLY 08TH MARCH 2012 .. FUTURE CUSTOM MOD BUILDS BASED FROM THIS LOOK GOOD .. IF ZTE SKATE CM9 ALL GETS WORKING FULLY SOON THAT BE VERY GOOD MANY OF US BEEN WATCHING THE NEW CM7 CM9 NEW BUILDS THEY ARE COMING UP WITH .. WELL DONE TO YOUR FUTURE ROM MOD N PORTS .. BIG THANKS .... NAMES OF GREAT WORKING CUSTOM ZTE SKATE ROMS IVE COME ACROSS ... ATOMIC ROM RANGE ... BLUE GINGER ... BLUEMONTE ... LIGUX ... ICE ARMOR 1 2 3 + ROMS ... LEWA ... LOGIC MOD DOLBY ... ZTE SKATE ( MIUI ) ROMS ... ATOMIC R7 R8 R9 + ROMS ... PLAIN CM7 CM9 ROMS ... ... ... DO YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHERS ?

Guest davidloweruk

ZTE BLADE LG PORT ROM .. ANDROID 2.35 .. WISH SOMEONE PORT IT TO SKATE ALSO .. BEST FAST IS PLAIN CM7 NIGHTLY 08TH MARCH 2012 .. FUTURE CUSTOM MOD BUILDS BASED FROM THIS LOOK GOOD .. IF ZTE SKATE CM9 ALL GETS WORKING FULLY SOON THAT BE VERY GOOD MANY OF US BEEN WATCHING THE NEW CM7 CM9 NEW BUILDS THEY ARE COMING UP WITH .. WELL DONE TO YOUR FUTURE ROM MOD N PORTS .. BIG THANKS .... NAMES OF GREAT WORKING CUSTOM ZTE SKATE ROMS IVE COME ACROSS ... ATOMIC ROM RANGE ... BLUE GINGER ... BLUEMONTE ... LIGUX ... ICE ARMOR 1 2 3 + ROMS ... LEWA ... LOGIC MOD DOLBY ... ZTE SKATE ( MIUI ) ROMS ... ATOMIC R7 R8 R9 + ROMS ... PLAIN CM7 CM9 ROMS ... ... ... DO YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHERS ?

• 2 weeks later...