[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

Hi, Thanks for this ROM, I update Zte Blade , Baseband Version GB_TELE2_P729VB01 using this Swedish_Snow_RLs7. Now everything seems perfect only issue i am facing is , Phone is not detecting SIM, and Phone always in Airplane Mode, if i disable it , it automatically enables.

Please Advise. Thanks

If your device was sold with gingerbread, you need to install gen3 patch from MMHMP thread.

Guest afridi2129

If your device was sold with gingerbread, you need to install gen3 patch from MMHMP thread.

Thanks For the Reply, Actually i dont know about that, coz device came from Japan , and it was in roaming, Softabnk 003z (zte Blade). And while unlocking it , Phone.abk file get deleted, and then i got Stuck with android logo, and using http://www.modaco.com/topic/343587-guide-de-bricking-a-zte-blade/ i managed to get into recovery mode. then I added custom rom, so now finally ended here, now i will try what you advised. I will reply if it works.

Guest KonstaT

Thanks For the Reply, Actually i dont know about that, coz device came from Japan , and it was in roaming, Softabnk 003z (zte Blade). And while unlocking it , Phone.abk file get deleted, and then i got Stuck with android logo, and using http://www.modaco.co...ng-a-zte-blade/ i managed to get into recovery mode. then I added custom rom, so now finally ended here, now i will try what you advised. I will reply if it works.

Ah ok, it's not gen3 at that case. Which method did you use? It sounds like you've lost your IMEI (what does it say under About phone -> Status -> IMEI?). Follow instructions on the thread you linked to restore it.

Guest afridi2129

Ah ok, it's not gen3 at that case. Which method did you use? It sounds like you've lost your IMEI (what does it say under About phone -> Status -> IMEI?). Follow instructions on the thread to you linked to restore it.

Ok it says UNKNOWN.

Guest afridi2129

I did tpt method, as i could not bypass ftp screen, so then i put that sd card in another phone, and copied image folder, for TPT recovery and then inserted back to ZTE Blade. And Finally got back the CWM. Then i used this Swedish RLS7 rom. everything was done, rebooted system and now i am stuck in CWM screen :D rebooting give me CWM screen. CWM is custom recovery thing and FTM is stock recovery thing, if i am not wrong.

I did tpt method, as i could not bypass ftp screen, so then i put that sd card in another phone, and copied image folder, for TPT recovery and then inserted back to ZTE Blade. And Finally got back the CWM. Then i used this Swedish RLS7 rom. everything was done, rebooted system and now i am stuck in CWM screen :D rebooting give me CWM screen. CWM is custom recovery thing and FTM is stock recovery thing, if i am not wrong.

if you want to get your imei back you need to do method 5 not tpts lol

Guest afridi2129

if you want to get your imei back you need to do method 5 not tpts lol

Dude i did that, restored the channel.nvm file to phone. but then after that guide says Clockwordmode should load. But this did not happen to me, i got FTM instead of CWM. Now when i booted phone or whatever i did always that FTM logo came. So then i put that SD card in another phone , copied image folder and then again put back, and CWM loaded( this is actually method 3 of that guide).

ok doing all above i get cwm mode back but now issue is i am stuck with CWM mode :D what i mean to say is same as FTM problem , now when i boot my phone normally i get CWM.

anyway i think method 4 of http://www.modaco.com/topic/343587-guide-de-bricking-a-zte-blade/ will work if i get back FTM mode. and then i will try to insert Softbank Froyo firmware on this link http://www.modaco.com/topic/342403-flashable-stock-firmware-packages/.

So hope it works.

Guest afridi2129

If you have CWM, why don't you just install the ROM the normal way from CWM?? Or I missed something?

I already did that, Installed this Swedish Snow. But issue is when i reboot system , it shows CWM screen :( . and all cwm options.

What do you say if i did mistake in restoring that IMEI number, for example if i restored that file containing IMEI, and I restored wrong IMEI, can it be a reason so phone is not booting normally. and it is stuck in CWM. or previously in FTM.

Basically FTM and CWM are same things, one is stock and another is cutom. Let me know if i am wrong in this statement.

Thanks

Guest afridi2129

Moreover i must tell you the original problem, this phone came from Japan having Softbank SIM, and it had Roaming enabled. during the process of Unlocking so phone can run other sims , Phone.apk file got deleted. I used this guide http://asimmunawar.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/run-softbank-003z-with-ordinary-softbank-sim/. and on rebooting Phone showed green android logo, and stucked. then i used different methods, and got back CWM and Flashed the ROM. Swedish SNow etc. Issue was that Netowrk was not working, i tried different sims but did not worked.

so then i used http://www.modaco.com/topic/343587-guide-de-bricking-a-zte-blade/ Method 5 to retrieve IMEI, as KonsTaT told me to recover IMEI, and he was right , at IMEI place phone was showing UNKOWN. IMEI was recovered , but then i got stuck with that FTM screen, then using TPT method recovered CWM , but now i am stuck with CWM :D lol so i am basically going round and round :D

But really this is fun , i dont think so this phone will worth more than 100$. but i am going to either completely destroy it or fix it :D but learned alot from this forum , people over here :)

Guest elrond_bs

Check your volume buttons. If volume down button is stuck, the phone will reboot in CWM, instead of the ROM. I can't think of any other reason for the phone to boot to CWM, after you have an installed ROM. :blink:

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest afridi2129

Check your volume buttons. If volume down button is stuck, the phone will reboot in CWM, instead of the ROM. I can't think of any other reason for the phone to boot to CWM, after you have an installed ROM. :blink:

No , that is ok. i am trying different ways. let see what happen.

I've just repartitionef my sd card using clockworkmod 5

cmw (volume-)

advanced / partition sd card / (512ÎœB ).

- pasted the backup (of my sd, in my hard drive) into FAT32 folder (SD)

Now,I cannot see any application which was previously moved to sd?

can i fix that?

a2sd check --- showed nothing,

nor does the application showed in "manage applications"

:wacko:

nevermind just switched to Ecocm9..

so everything its ok

Edited by ntopas

• 3 weeks later...
Guest axebarauna

Hi KonstaT, I have a problems with wifi tethering with every rom, even on ssrls7. I keep disconnecting every a few sec or minutes. The only rom which wifi tether works is your old moldovan rom. Is it possible to take wifi tether (maybe some drivers?) from moldovan rom to swedish rom? Or maybe wifi drivers from first post will help me?

• 2 weeks later...

hello!

i have a little problem,the only one with this rom i think :P

when phone is idle wifi seems not to working properly ..i have checked the option that wifi never sleeps,but doesnt seem to work..

it seems to wake up every five minutes,and this is a little annoying because im using WhatsApp all the time...

thanks!

Guest peetu20

Hi, is there coming update to this rom? It's working perfectly, just asking :)

NO, swedish snow is the new version of this rom, so update to it.This ROM is dead

Guest spike_1

Hi, I have been trying to install ss-rls7 onto my san francisco II but I keep hitting the same problem. I carry out the install from cwm (including a pre-install wipe) then I install a stock kernel and then do a reboot, the problem is I can't seem to connect to WIFI nor to the my mobile network keep getting error messages, has anyone experienced this after install from cwm, would appreciate any help, thanks.

Hi, I have been trying to install ss-rls7 onto my san francisco II but I keep hitting the same problem. I carry out the install from cwm (including a pre-install wipe) then I install a stock kernel and then do a reboot, the problem is I can't seem to connect to WIFI nor to the my mobile network keep getting error messages, has anyone experienced this after install from cwm, would appreciate any help, thanks.

You shouldn't be flashing Blade ROMs on a Crescent/Vivacity :rolleyes:

Edited by De@n