[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest BadMan PimpY

Anyone that can give me some tips to make ZEAM less laggy on a Blade? I have currently 56 apps on the rom.

Thanks KonstaT for a VERY good ROM. I'm buying another Blade from Netonnet soon. Your ROM will be the engine.

Turn off all animations off in system and in launcher

Guest BadMan PimpY

I changed the launcher by downloading ZEAM launcher and renamed it to Launcher2, and swapped the launchers in the ZIP-file.

Why did you do that?, Why not just instal it as normal?

Maybe the Blade needs the other launcher, Maybe the reason why its running laggy...

Guest DarkCrono

Why did you do that?, Why not just instal it as normal?

Maybe the Blade needs the other launcher, Maybe the reason why its running laggy...

Don't need.

However, I never touched a lag free launcher, some of them are almost there, but...

Guest BadMan PimpY

Don't need.

However, I never touched a lag free launcher, some of them are almost there, but...

But, why take it out?, If the launcher you replace it with crashes then you are fu*ked :mellow:

I use SPB shell 3d and it does not lag, it is fast and smooth.....smooth like butter....:D:D:D

Guest DarkCrono

But, why take it out?, If the launcher you replace it with crashes then you are fu*ked :mellow:

I use SPB shell 3d and it does not lag, it is fast and smooth.....smooth like butter....:D:D:D

Why not? :D

If you have another launcher in system it will start or ask to start one of the launchers you have, even if it crashes, just by pressing home button.

-----------------------------

P.S.: Noticied a bug in my SS-RLS7-Blue-Circle-Battery-Mod-SoftMod-v2. Greyscale Patch 9 pngs are loosing some color parameters while decompiling and lock screen might look strange. I will update it after a while.

UPDATE:

SS-RLS7-Blue-Circle-Battery-Mod-SoftMod-v2a

SS-RLS7-Blue-Circle-Battery-Mod-SoftMod-v2a.zip

Changes:

Fixed a bug with patch 9 pngs.

Edited by DarkCrono

Guest gueschmid

@sidbali

Thamks, it seems i have not seen it, I found the TPT on the first post! Sorry.

Not what i am looking for! Looking forward to ICS i need a bigger system!

Guest sidbali

@sidbali

Thamks, it seems i have not seen it, I found the TPT on the first post! Sorry.

Not what i am looking for! Looking forward to ICS i need a bigger system!

No problemo mate,

Yes, ICS will definately require a bigger system partion. Waiting for a bug free ICS ROM though and then will think about repartitioning. Till then enjoying SS RLS7.

Cheers

sidbali

Guest blade_

hello.noticed a bug with battery.after sleeping 8-10 hours.i see the cpu spy app,that the phone was in deep sleep only 4-5 hours and in 245 the rest.what does it happened?

Guest wakeup12

Hello,

I am using smart dialer but experienced a problem today.

If the number you are calling is busy, phone automatically goes to lock screen and a sound comes from the earpiece. Why can this be?

Edited by wakeup12

Guest BadMan PimpY

Why not? :D

If you have another launcher in system it will start or ask to start one of the launchers you have, even if it crashes, just by pressing home button.

I did not realise that, thanks for the info.

Is it possible for you to make a Transparent Status bar...?

Guest webbe

First I tested ZEAM the "regular" way. Then I swapped launchers, and it booted MUCH faster. I have always RecoveryPartition (and CWM) if theres trouble.

Hmmm. I will look at that one!

Guest DarkCrono

has anyone found that googleplay is running when you havnt used it for weeks and have manually stopped it several times.

It's running sometimes, like maps and google search too.

Guest dodyweb

Hi Konsta _T i tested the rom, everything seems to be ok...but battery life its somehow shorter ....1day and 2 or 3 hours...with the rls6 baterry last for 2 days with same usage...

I have the same apps on both roms, i wiped battery stats....but nothing changes

i read on the forum something about gmail draining battery but...i dont know...

I am on 2g, backlight its auto, sync its of data connection off....

anyway thanks for your great work!

Without your rom the blades are ping pong rockets...

Guest elrond_bs

I used RLS6 since it was released, same for RLS7. For both I had exactly the same apps and extactly the same battery usage.

You should give it some time, use it for longer period before judging battery life.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest encore.neil

Hey Neil,

I've got this ROM on my XCD35 and guess what, I'm in Calcutta too. Call me on (check your profile, I have sent you a PM) and I'll try to help you out.

Cheers,

sidbali

seriously speaking i never expected such kind of help....,,,

he got in touch with me and told me to come to his house,so that he could help me with the proper installation of the rom.

he made an effort to pick me up from the nearby bustop then took me to his house...serverd me chilled coke..and finally after trying for longnearly 2-3hrs we finally got it correct,any my dell xcd35 was perfectly working on SSR7 :D

And how very gracious of him ..he made an effort also to drop me home.

I would request everyone to give a +1 for this awsome guy.

Am thankful to god to find a gr8 friend cum brother like him.

once again thanks 4 your help :)

Guest xside

Hi xside,

Could you do just the colorized icons for RLS7, please?

Would be much appreciated.

Cheers smile.gif

If you want once version download zip and deleted framework-res.apk and updated from cwm...

Edited by xside

Guest gunapriyan

Hai, When receiver attend our call or when i have received call vibrate is needed. RL6 have it. But i am unable to find that option. Please help.