can i make icons bigger

Guest madmopedracer

Guest madmopedracer

Hi all

Im an older user and just got my first smartphone orange monte carlo will try unlocking etc once my credit is used.

my question is due to age i am getting a bit short sighted and need glasses to see the icons is there any way i can make them bigger?

looking forward to using the guides to unlock my phone

Guest madmopedracer

nobody got any thoughts

Hi all

Im an older user and just got my first smartphone orange monte carlo will try unlocking etc once my credit is used.

my question is due to age i am getting a bit short sighted and need glasses to see the icons is there any way i can make them bigger?

looking forward to using the guides to unlock my phone

You could try launcher 7 from the Android Market. It gives you quite large icons in a windows phone style.

You can't change the default interface. You need to install an alternative like launcher 7 or adw.

Guest madmopedracer

You could try launcher 7 from the Android Market. It gives you quite large icons in a windows phone style.

You can't change the default interface. You need to install an alternative like launcher 7 or adw.

thanks jp514 launcher 7 gives me the large icons on the home screen like i wanted .Now have to figure out how to enlarge the text for the rest of it.

This seems to be a common problem with us older ( only youngsters use smartphones !!!!) users hopefully someone will get a launcher or something that will do it all

Edited by madmopedracer

thanks jp514 launcher 7 gives me the large icons on the home screen like i wanted .Now have to figure out how to enlarge the text for the rest of it.

This seems to be a common problem with us older ( only youngsters use smartphones !!!!) users hopefully someone will get a launcher or something that will do it all

Big text is never going to happen. Maybe a magnifying glass would help! ;-)