poor benchmarks ?

Guest marcuso

Guest marcuso

Hi all

Even if I know that benchmarks are not something that one should bother too much (happy with the device-performance in standard-use) I checked with my brand-new Galaxy Nexus pimped with current MCR out of the kitchen (standard MCR-kernel - no OC/UV...- device was stuttering with OC-patch) and got only between 1300 and 1700 Quadrant scores.

I just wonder because his look really low and Paul´s screenshot in the kitchen-post shows much more.

I would expect that a fresh device (not much other stuff running) should at least score significantly higher than Nexus One ;-)

What is your experience ?

Marcus

Edited by marcuso

Guest plegdroid

Hi all

Even if I know that benchmarks are not something that one should bother too much (happy with the device-performance in standard-use) I checked with my brand-new Galaxy Nexus pimped with current MCR out of the kitchen (standard MCR-kernel - no OC/UV...- device was stuttering with OC-patch) and got only between 1300 and 1700 Quadrant scores.

I just wonder because his look really low and Paul´s screenshot in the kitchen-post shows much more.

I would expect that a fresh device (not much other stuff running) should at least score significantly higher than Nexus One ;-)

What is your experience ?

Marcus

hiya I would not use quadrant as a indicator to how well your phone performs, I've a zte racer,, and on quadrant my phone is better than a nexus 2,which is not true:lol: :)

edit: antutu benchmark will give a more accurate reflection :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest marcuso

hiya I would not use quadrant as a indicator to how well your phone performs, I've a zte racer,, and on quadrant my phone is better than a nexus 2,which is not true:lol: :)

edit: antutu benchmark will give a more accurate reflection :)

OK - Thx

Checked that .... is antutu score ~6100 fine for the device ? - at least it is only slightly below the reference-bar for the GNex... (but also here I would have expected some positive MCR influence as it has been with all my other devices i have used with MCR before ;-))

But as said: I don´t care much - as long as the speed-experience is ok when using the device.

Guest plegdroid

OK - Thx

Checked that .... is antutu score ~6100 fine for the device ? - at least it is only slightly below the reference-bar for the GNex... (but also here I would have expected some positive MCR influence as it has been with all my other devices i have used with MCR before ;-))

But as said: I don´t care much - as long as the speed-experience is ok when using the device.

I really don't know if your score for your phone is to be expected or under scoring, just quadrant will not give you a true reflection :)