[ROM] ZTE Skate - CM7: Ice Armor III. [Ice Armor III+ DOWNLOAD NOW]

Guest kelzsoca

Guest Kayusumi

okay thanks for pointing my noobness

one more question, anyways:D

how can i uninstall the application, which is installed with the mod (camera360)?

i do not want to wipe everything and reinstall the whole mod with updating camera360.apk to camera.apk because ive already installed some usefull applications...

instead i think better is uninstalling camera360 and installing from camera.apk

1. Go to system/app to delete it or

2. Use Titanium Backup to delete it...

3. ........

Guest razzmataz1478

"2.6.35.7-perf+ apeelme@apeelme-itx #1"

Is this what you wanted?

yes thanks man, just for the sky go app database on xda but already submitted it, i'll do it again though. cheers

Guest markus.andor

Sorry guy but it will be Hungarian because i'm lazy:

Remek a Rom csak 2 hibát tapasztaltam

1. A statusbar rendszeresen lefagy

2. a telefonhálózat alapú pozicionálás nem működik csak a gps alapu. Ez különösen foursquare miatt idegesítő.

Köszi mindent.

With google translate:

Great Rom for only two errors found<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">First The statusbar crashes<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">Second the telephone network-based positioning does not work only on GPS-based. This is especially annoying due foursquare.<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">Thanks for everything.

Hi and thanks for the ROM. I've been using Ice Armor I for a while and i had the back button killing app function. In Ice Armor III i cant find it. Is there some setting i'm missing?

EDIT: found it

'Settings/Application Settings/Development/Stop App Via Long Press'.

Edited by Gagas1

This is the ROM I use on a daily basis; best and most stable ROM available- just don't make unnecessary changes like getting rid of Video Recording next time :P #406 FTW!

Actually, scrap that. ICE ARMOR II is the most stable ROM.

Ice Armour 3 is slightly slower and does not work with Link2SD, App2SD or S2E.

*rolls back to Ice Armour II, disgruntled.

Guest NorthernNoel

I've found that Facebook contact pictures aren't working for me in ice armor 3. Worked ok in 2, anyone else having the same problem? Contacts seem to link but no image.

Guest skYmarine

guys i've reinstalled this mod cuz i had problems with wifi

so, it repeats - i connect my OMC to wifi, it authentificates well, but when i go to browser it doesnt open the wep page

where can be a problem?

surfing web wia gprs is ok though

Guest apeelme

guys i've reinstalled this mod cuz i had problems with wifi

so, it repeats - i connect my OMC to wifi, it authentificates well, but when i go to browser it doesnt open the wep page

where can be a problem?

surfing web wia gprs is ok though

restart router?

upd: one more thing

when i enter cell number in a dialer it breaks into groups of digits like this: 8xx-xxx-xxxxx

can i change this to 8-xxx-xx-xx-xxx or to 8-xxx-xxx-xxxx?

thanks

Change the language setting. eg English US uses dashes, but English UK does not.

ok tried all roms inc cm9 variants and have to say atm ice armour is easily the most stable and nicest to use

Thanks to all involved in developing these lovely roms for us mortals to play with :rolleyes:

Guest AbrantesPT

whit stock room when i pluged headphones and long pressed the button (of the headphone) music started to play, i could pause it either with the same button.

With IceArmour the button on my headphone does nothing.

Any fix or im missing any option in settings???

Thanks in advance ;)